Chapter 47: Erebus arrives unexpectedly, without knocking!

Extern PoV

Percy Jackson.
This name is now enough to awaken the deepest hatred buried in him. He took everything from him. His pride, his dignity, his superiority.
To bow down had already been hard. But then to be forced to flee? Faced with a demigod?
He can't just sit back and do nothing, having suffered such an affront.

This demigod took everything from him. Now it's his turn to take everything from him.

He comes out of the darkness, at the edge of a large pine tree.
He lowers his eyes and admires the plunging view that the height of the hill gives him.

He sketches a smile. He is going to take his revenge, and nothing and nobody will be able to stop him.
With a heavy step, he starts to advance towards the camp half-blood, determined to have everything destroyed when Percy Jackson returns.

As he moves forward, he makes great gestures, razing anything that stands in his way.

A horn sounds, sounding the alarm. He sees the lights come on in the buildings, and young people rush in his direction.

"That's it. Come to me, come to die!"

Erebus conjures up daggers, preparing for the offensive.

"Hey, you bastard! Who are you?"

The primordial turns his head to see who has spoken.
A young man of Asian type stares at him, arms crossed.

"Minho, stop insulting everyone! One day it will get you into trouble!"

"Oh shut up Newt!"

"Calm down you two! We've got more important things to deal with now, don't you think?"

"Well said Thomas!"

The man named Thomas turns to Erebus.
"So who are you anyway? What do you want?"

About twenty young people are now surrounding the intruder.

Ebe looks at Thomas, surprised.
"You... you've already met my brother, Tartarus. I can feel his power around you."

Thomas looks at the others, confused, then back at Erebus.
"Did you just say your brother? I guess you must not be an ally then."

Erebus raises his arms.
"I am Erebus, primordial of darkness. I have come to avenge the affront of Percy Jackson. When he returns, he will see only death and desolation. What a surprise he will have!"

Thomas waves his hand.
"Yeah, yeah, that's it. And you think we'll let you? What has Percy done now anyway?"

The primordial pounces on Thomas and grabs him by the neck, lifting him off the ground.
"He dared to stand up to me."

"And you didn't manage to kill him, did you?" Thomas mocks.

Erebus throws the young demigod to the ground, but the latter gets up, blood running from his head down his face.

"Thomas!"

Another boy walks up to Thomas, and starts to mop up his wounds.
Thomas pushes him away with a wave of his hand.
"Leave Will. It's nothing."

"Nothing? Your head is bleeding!"

"You're not done ignoring me yet!?"thunders Erebus.

Will turns around and faces him, pointing at him.
"Listen to me carefully. You can...-"

Will doesn't finish his sentence, and falls to the ground, a dagger through his stomach.

"WILL!"
Nico walks over to him, and drops down next to his love, turning pale.