Chapter Five

Fleet's POV

I slam my hands against the table, glaring at my potential allies as I seethe. How dare they?

"I'm only saying that having a child on the way and married is your best bet. Although, we will offer all kinds of resources to you if you marry my daughter." The king of elves tries to calm me down, but it only angers me further.

How dare he? "Never! I'll only marry my mate. My mate is the only one who can carry my child! And it's' up to her!" I shout, he straightens up as he starts at me with a deathly glare.

"Fine. I guess we're done then." He says promptly, turning and stalking out with his guards. I growl, pulling on the roots of my black hair, wishing I could go snap his neck. Growling, I stalk off to my room and turn on the tv.

I sigh, flipping through the channels. The only things that were on were news channels talking about the war. And a few people were claiming to have seen the Queen, but I knew no one besides the army have seen her and they were sworn to secrecy. Others were claiming that she was dead, that it was the only reason why I had gone 'rogue'.

I roll my eyes, turning the television off and rolling over onto my stomach with a groan. I was exhausted, pissed, and worried. Not the best combination. I fly to my feet, donning my disguise, and speeding to the closest club.

Loud music vibrated the walls, loud laughter and chatter coming from the mess of sweaty and dancing crowd. I shove my way to the bar, nodding to the bartender. "Three of your strongest vampire drinks." I order, she nods and makes me the drinks in record time. I down all three drinks in just a few minutes, already feeling the effect taking place. This was a good drink, definitely strong and was going to get me drunk soon. I may have a high tolerance, but one cup of this is like ten glasses of wine.

My entire face was covered besides my eyes, the only thing that absolutely needed to be uncovered. The bartender leans against the bar in front of me, pouring me another glass. "What's up with the cover?" She asks, throwing her pale blonde hair over her shoulder as her icy blue eyes tracked me with lust. A demon. Great.

"Nothing. I just don't want to be seen." I growl out, pulling my cover just far enough past my lips to chug the drink. She giggles, twirling a strand of her blonde hair around her long finger.

"I know how that feels! I hate having all the attention on me." She laughs, evil glinting in her watery depths. I start feeling woozy, the vision blurring until everything turns to dark.

I awoke in a bed, naked, with the bartender laying atop me. My head was pounding, my heart was racing, I was covered in sweat, and I could tell what happened in here by the smell alone. I was revolted and disgusted with myself.

I groaned, pushing her off me rolling over onto the ground. I groan from the harsh impact, but blink my eyes open wearily. The room is a disaster, clothes scattered everywhere, and claw marks from the both of us on the walls. We were in some cheap hotel. I used my elemental power to send her to the cells and have her locked up, so I can get dressed and leave a bunch of money on the dresser for this room.

I was in agony, and I knew that Tanya has to be off much worse. I sped out of the hotel, jumping into the nearest car and hotwiring it to get me out of here. My Tanya needed me, and I needed to beg for forgiveness. Let's just hope I'm not too late.

_______________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for the late posting! I've been dealing with some personal stuff and I'm so sorry that I was unable to write for this long. I hope you guys have a wonderful day!

Commenting and votes are appreciated and I would love to have some feedback!