"The Beginning" (Part 2)

*Pov Y/n*
At the beginning of everything my mother was 7 months pregnant and in that the hirings started to get stronger, as the baby was already close to being born even though it was still 2 months away. And because no one knew what the thing was, how she attacked, of what he was capable of and for a moment of slipping my father made a lot of noise as he climbed an apple tree to get an apple for my mother (because she had my little sister in her belly and needed to feed her for her to develop fully and we were also starting to run out of food), and as soon as we saw the "thing" approaching my father ordered me and my mother to run and hide and as soon as we hid and for a matter of seconds "thing" took mine dad, i tried to stay strong because my mom can't be too nervous about the pregnancy, i hugged her and covered her eyes and said that it's okay.
•••Time Break•••
And then it was just me, my mom and my little sister who was still in her belly and then I had a little flashback of when my family and I were together with the Abbott's, because every week, we always went out together, we did several family shows together. I was very good friends with Regan (daughter of the Abbott's), even though she was 2 years older than me, we had a lot of fun together, but since when the "thing" came along I totally lost touch with them, I tried to communicate with them by radio, but I didn't know how to handle them properly because my father was going to teach me but he died before explaining everything to me and I also tried to communicate by morse code in the lights of my house and also with flashlights.
•••Time Break•••
My mother and I spent 2 months trying to arrange our house so we could live together with the baby, and also for me to deliver her as we only had each other, and we also took care of our vegetable garden in our garden. .I've always loved nature, I've always liked playing in the land and I've always liked collecting seeds.
.
.
.
One more chapter for you…
If you like it, comment.
If you want to follow me.
And I await your little star ⭐.
.
.
.
Kisses from the author (Maria Clara)