"The Reencounter"

"The Reencounter"

... It's already dark, and we're getting close to the spot marked on the map where the Abbott's are. I'm a little nervous and looking forward to seeing them again.

*Narrator*

What Y/n least expected was to see such a big and beautiful place, but Y/n was trying to understand why there were so many red lamps and all connected to Y/n was so curious that soon hurried up the pace going faster. As soon as she arrived on the balcony she saw that there was no door and the floor was also marked, she decided to enter the markings very slowly, she looked in the rooms, but there was no one and Y/n started to get desperate and started to cry, more if he woke up from crying when he heard a very soft cry from upstairs and then decided to follow it, walked up the stairs very slowly and soon saw the...

*Pov Y/n*

Y/n-Marcus?

Marcus-Y/n-You're alive! (Spoken in a surprised tone)

Y/n-You too!

We stood face to face looking at each other and we started to take slow steps until we got very close and hugged, we held each other for a few seconds, I started to feel something different but I woke up when I heard a very soft cry again I broke away from the hug and asked:

Y/n-Who's crying? Is it Regan or Johnny?

Marcus- It's my mother. (She spoke looking at the floor and I could see a single tear fall).

Y/n-What happened? (I asked raising his face)

Marcus-She is in labor but I don't know what to do with Regan who was trained by my mother to do this. (she said giving me a hug and putting her head on my shoulder I gave a quick pat but I separated gently hug)

Y/n-And where is your mother? And Regan?

Marcus-My mom is in the bathroom and Regan left with my dad...
But before he finished I took my backpack off my shoulders, untied my sister from me and handed it over, he started to get nervous and a little short of breath.

Y/n-Hey calm down (I said putting my hand on her shoulder)

Y/n-I will help you, here, hold my sister and take care of her.
Marcus- What should I do?

Y/n-If you need me call me, where is your mother?

Marcus-She's in that bathroom with the door closed (he said, pointing)

I nodded and went...
.
.
.
One more chapter for you... Will Y/n be able to deliver Evelyn?... Sorry for the short chapter...
If you like it, comment me and share.
If you want to follow me.
And I await your little star ⭐.
.
.
.
Kisses from the author (Maria Clara)