"The Fright"

....

*Narrator*

Night had fallen and it only had a few more hours for Lee and Regan to return from their quick “trip”, Evelyn had contacted Lee through a device he had built to communicate when he left, the device looked like a cell phone but it was different because it works to communicate only by morse code.

Evelyn was really looking forward to the arrival of her husband and daughter because she wanted to tell them everything that had happened and also Regan will have one more company, because Y/n and Regan are also great friends.

And Y/n is also really looking forward to meeting her best friend after Marcus, of course!  But she was also dying to miss Lee because he is like a father to her, and she missed a fatherly hug.

-Evelyn's Thought {ON}-

I'm starting to get worried about them because they're in the forest and it's obviously dark there, what if one of them steps on a branch and makes a lot of noise and the creature eats them both?  Or, if someone sees they're alone and screams at them to be devoured?  Or kill to steal their food, clothing and gadgets?  Oh my God nothing can happen to either of them I love them too much...

-Evelyn's Thought {OFF}-

*Evelyn Pov*

Bad thoughts started to invade my thoughts, sooner I woke up when I heard the noise of some glass object falling, I went upstairs quickly, because I was washing clothes and I was downstairs, when I opened the door where the four were babies cried for the big scare they took, I quickly walked in and closed the door, carried my baby in my arms and started rocking him to make him stop crying, but when I looked out the bedroom window there were creatures coming towards home, I gave my baby to Y/n because she had given Liz to Marcus, I went to a false wooden floor that Lee and I put in for some emergency, I took a small gun that was there (I don't understand guns but I learned to at least carry and shoot) stood up and ordered them to stay behind me and started aiming at the door.  The nervousness is taking over me, but I need to stay calm to protect them because they are in my care and I would not forgive myself if something happened to them...

*Pov Marcus*

As soon as my mom ordered us to stay behind her, I saw that Y/n was getting very nervous about the whole situation, I'm also very nervous but I need to calm down to calm down Y/n.  When I calmed down I realized that Y/n's sister is hugging my neck, I got close to Y/n and whispered to her “Sunshine, calm down, it's going to be alright” she nodded and I intertwined our fingers like a way to calm her down.

*Evelyn Pov*

The footprints are getting taller as these creatures are sneaky and walk slowly to devour their prey.  When I heard the footsteps near the door I unlocked the gun and in a matter of seconds the creature ripped the door and started to get closer, we all retreated, but when we bumped into the wall and the creature was already close to my face listening to the my breath, I closed my eyes and held the hands of the children who were intertwined  (Author- Children are Marcus and Y/n, because almost all mothers treat their children as if they were eternal children...) , that's when I heard a loud noise and when I opened my eyes the creature fell in front of me and revealing...

.

.

.

Heyyy babys, sorry for the delay to post I'm with so many personal problems and the school that afff is already filling my patience... What will the creature revealed to Evelyn???

.

.

.

If you like comment...

Share with your friends...

And I hope to ☆ of you...

.

.

.

Chapter 17 – 08/20/2021 at 22:30

Kisses and I love you...♡