"The Birth 2"

"The Birth 2"

...When I opened the door I got scared because Evelyn was bleeding a lot in the bathtub, I went in, closed the door and went to her.

Y/n-Evelyn it's me Y/n Clarke's daughter, can you hear me? (she nodded with difficulty)

Y/n-Ok, I need you to calm down because the baby needs you, breathe with me (she nodded again), come on 1 in...2 out...1 in...2 out... As soon as I saw that she had calmed down a bit I got up and went looking for some things in the cupboards, but the only thing I found was a bottle of alcohol, which at least I could clean the cord I went to Evelyn and told her so that I could stand it just a little longer, I left the bathroom and went to where my things and Marcus were.

Marcus-What happened? Need something?

Y/n-Nothing happened, but I need you to get a large bowl or a basin and put the water in my thermos in this backpack here, he nodded and went to get it, I got what I needed and went back to the bathroom , as soon as I got in I went to Evelyn, sat beside the bathtub, she pointed down and when I looked I despaired when I saw the baby's head coming out I froze because I started to remember my little sister's birth and I remembered mine Mommy I let a lonely tear fall but soon I woke up when Marcus came in very quickly with my sister, I sat beside me and put the warm water from the bottle in the bowl and handed it to me, but before leaving he put his hand on my shoulder and day with tears in his eyes.

Marcus- Y / n takes good care of her. (She said with tears falling from his eyes)

Y/n-I will, but now go outside to take care of my little sister, ok? (He nodded and left).

I paid attention to Evelyn again and started to do my best to deliver her…

------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------

...I'm too scared to make the same mistake again, but I can't let anything happen to her so I just kept going strong.

The baby started to come out, but he got half of his body trapped I spoke to Evelyn for her to push the baby harder:

Y/n- Evelyn I need you to listen to me, I need you to put on more strength...hmm...(I thought for a moment and took off my shirt because I have another one underneath)

Y/n- Here, bite this (I gave her my shirt to bite to see if it would ease the pain a little)...

And as soon as the baby came out I grabbed him with a cloth and tried to rock him, some tears of emotion ran away, as soon as I managed to calm him down I turned my gaze to Evelyn who was with a look of exhaustion but she looked at me with a proud weak smile, I motioned for her to carry the baby, I handed the baby to her and warned her that:

Y/n- Look, don't scream too much because of the baby, but this will burn a lot, but I'll be as fast as I can.

I cut the cord for both of them, tied it and cleaned it with alcohol, Evelyn passed out as soon as I finished, took the baby from her arms and put him for a nap, I came up to her and said:

Y/n- Stay right where you are I'll call Marcus and she nodded.

I opened the door very slowly, I went to the door with the baby in my arms and I motioned for him to come to me, I gave him room to pass with my sister, I closed the door and asked him:

Y/n- Marcus, where can we put the babies?

Marcus-Olha has Johnny's room when we came here. (Spoken the last part in a sad tone)

Y/n-What was it like from Johnny?

Marcus- He, he died, those damn creatures got him. (Spoken with tears falling on his face)

I was a little scared and sad at the same time, because Johnny was a little brother to me, I felt my eyes started to water, but I didn't want to cry in front of him, not now.

Y/n- Hey don't cry, I need you Honey.(He answered me with a sly smile)

We were silent for a few seconds but I soon broke it.

Y/n-Where is Johnny's old room? Show me the way Honey.

Marcus-This way come.

We went very slowly so none of the babies woke up...
.
.
.

One more chapter for you…And then who took the reference from Honey?Liked it?
If you like it, comment.
If you want to follow me.
And I await your little star ⭐.
.
.
.
Kisses from the author (Maria Clara)