"Awkward moments"

-Thought of Y/n (ON)-

OH MY GOD, what am I going to do now?  Shame on you, how am I going to be able to live with Marcus daily in the same house after what he did today?  I had never kissed anyone in my life, because the only boy I ever fell in love with was Marcus the most... Does he like me like I like him?  What if he doesn't like me that way?  And the kiss, did he do that for me to just calm down, hmm there are so many doubts that I will go crazy.

-Y/n Thought (OFF)-

*Pov Y/n*

I sat in a chair with my little sister in my arms, I started to give baby food and when I saw that Eve, the baby and Marcus were coming to join the table I lowered my face because I am so embarrassed that Eve finds out what happened that would be quite embarrassing.

•••QT•••

Almost everyone had finished eating only Marcus' brother who had just woken up was eating his "delicious" vegetable food, my little sister started to move in my arms because the little baby had woken up and she likes him a lot, I looked discreetly to Marcus who was concentrating because his mother asked him to give the food to his brother, when I least noticed he was looking at me too with a small smile, I lowered my face more my cheeks burned brutally.

Evelyn- Y/n my dear, did something happen to you?  Having girl problems?  (Whispered in my ear for only me to hear)

Y/n- No (I replied dryly)

Evelyn- All right...

Eve tried to raise issues with me and Marcus, but neither of us would raise issues or answer questions dryly.  Until Eve asked me again if I was okay.

Evelyn- Dear are you alright?  I'm so worried about you.

Y/n- It's just...(I thought of something because I didn't want to talk about my first kiss to Eve, I mean I wanted to tell her more it would be too embarrassing and too embarrassing because I kissed her son!) .

Y/n- It's just that I promised my mother that if I found you I would try to protect you and help you in whatever way I can.  (My eyes watered a little from my mommy).

Evelyn- Oh my God, you don't need to push yourself so much, now we're a family, everyone helps a little here, but you've helped me a lot, until my delivery, silly, stop demanding so much, okay?

Y/n- Okay!  (I lifted my face and started talking to her a little bit).

•••QT•••

Evelyn- Ah Y/n I forgot to ask you!

At this point I froze because I had no idea what she was going to ask.

Evelyn- What is the name of this beautiful little girl? (She spoke stroking my little sister's face and hair)

Y/n- She still doesn't have a name, I didn't choose, y-I mean me and my mother would choose when she was born to see which name would suit her best.

Evelyn- Typical of my friend Liz, Y / n her mother was a little crazy because she did the same thing to choose her name, we chose it together a week after you were born.  (When I told Eve she lowered her face a little and let out a light laugh)

Evelyn- Plus Y/n you don't have any name in mind?

Y/n- Yes, I was thinking of putting her name Liz in honor of my mother and also so that I would never forget that name.

Evelyn- Oh yes Liz is a very beautiful name and it has great meaning for you and for us...

.

.

.

One more chapter for you... Pardon me for the short chapter, I started going to school this week and my week was full of activities and topics.  But I promise I'll post it right because where I live the classes are rotated every other week. Please forgive me 🙏🏼

.

.

.

If you like, comment... ♡

Share with your friends and help me spread my fic, because I dream of being a writer...

And I hope yours ☆

Kisses, love you, bye bye...♡♡♡

.

.

.

Chapter 16: 08/13/2021 at 19:50 at night