The Kiss(˘ ³˘)♡

...

Evelyn- Yes, it is very difficult to take care of a child alone (I saw her eyes start to water as soon as she changed the subject) even more so you, who for me are still a child.  (As soon as she said that Marcus started to laugh)

Evelyn-Marcus what are you laughing about?  You are the same age.  (Eve and I looked at him who had stopped laughing and looked at each other and laughed)

When we stopped laughing I looked at Eve who was looking at me with a small smile and tears falling from her eyes, pulled me and Marcus into a side hug (Because we were sitting next to each other), our faces stuck together and so we noticed we parted embarrassed, I think Eve noticed that uncomfortable "atmosphere" because Marcus was red with embarrassment and my cheeks burned, so she ordered the two of us to stay with the babies because she needed to see if there was any sign of Lee, more before she leaves.

Evelyn- Ah Y/n and Marcus you still have a lot to talk about.

*Pov Marcus*

My mother already knew that I liked S/na for some years even though I had never talked to her at all, she even gave me a "little help" to us leaving the "alone" because we are with the babies but myself so I don't know what what to do, how to act because S/n is the only girl and I never had the courage to ask my father for advice even though he was my age and went through the same things, but it's very shameful to talk about these matters with the our parents)

*Pov Y/n*

I'm starting to get nervous about being “alone” with Marcus, even though I've already slept in his arms like last night.  As we were sitting on the bed we stayed a few minutes in an uncomfortable silence until my sister starts to move in my arms so she can stay on the floor and I woke up from my thoughts and put her on the floor, Marcus' brother had fallen asleep and he had fallen asleep. lay on the bed and got up started walking towards the door

Y/n- Honey where are you going?  I won't be able to take care of two babies.  (I spoke with a shaky voice and my body trembling a little because I get that way when nervous).

Marcus- I just came to get this toy for him... (He spoke coming towards me and sitting beside me).

Marcus- Y/n what happened?  Do you need something?  You why are you like this?  (Spoken holding my hands).

Y/n- Relax, I'm fine!  You don't need to worry about me. (I said lying and forcing myself a smile to reassure him).

*Pov Marcus*

When I saw that Y/n was having a crisis I remembered a report with some psychologists who said that if you saw someone in a crisis you find something that totally distracts that person so I started to feel something very different from what I had felt before and by the heat of the moment and the impulse of my body I put my hand on Y/n's face, she started to turn red, I started to get closer and I started to feel her breathing, I took courage and gently touched mine lips on Y/n's, and seconds later I felt Y/n's hand gently touch my face I asked for passage which was soon granted and turned a simple peck into a calm and sweet kiss, it felt like I needed her lips. Y/n next to mine to survive... When the lack of air came, we separated slowly and stayed a few seconds with our foreheads pressed together, I slowly separated from her and when I was going to apologize for what happened, my mother came into the room and called us to go to ba  I lay down to eat, as soon as my mother finished speaking Y/n took her sister in her lap and passed my mother quickly who soon understood what had happened and let out a roguish smile and told me to take my brother down , I nodded and we went down together...

.

.

.

One more chapter for you...I'm SO happy that their kiss came out (❁´◡'❁)...Dying of love...(。♡‿♡。)        
👉👈

If you like comment.  ♡

Share with your friends.  ♡

And leave your little star ☆

.

.

.

Chapter 15: 08/08/2021