""Going To The River""

"𝐆𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐫"

...For my luck I had two pacifiers, two pieces of wood and some clothes for when she gets older, I took them and kept them, I went upstairs with my bag and my little sister. When I arrived in the kitchen I put my sister on the table, I took one cloth in my purse that I had found in a box, I tied my sister to my kangaroo mommy body, took some bottles and put them in my backpack.
When I arrived at the door of my house I was very scared because it was the first time I would leave the house without my mother and with my little sister in my arms and the creatures are running around and if I make any noise they would take us two. I took a deep breath and started walking, the river wasn't that far, but I was apprehensive...

•••Time Break•••

I've been walking for a few minutes and from what I remember of the way I'm getting close.
I'm getting tired because my sister is stuck on me, I stopped at a tree I leaned very slowly and rested a little, but then keep walking and as soon as I saw the river I started walking faster, I got close to the river. I slowly put down I took the bottles out of my backpack and filled them. As soon as I finished filling I put them away carefully, put it on my back and stood up carefully and looked at my sister and saw that she was sleeping even with all my movements.
The path was calm, I only had a little scare with the birdsong, I stopped a few times to rest a little later, then I continued my solitary walk.

•••Time Break•••

As soon as I arrived at the door of my house I felt relieved, I went into the kitchen I put my backpack on the floor I sat on a chair and rested a little longer, I carefully untied my little sister I went to the sink with her in my arms and took the little pot of baby food that I had prepared before I went and gave it to her, I ate a little salad (nothing different from everyday), I finished eating I carried my sister and we went up to my other room for me to change, I changed and I put my sister to sleep, I laid her on my bed and I lay down next to her and then I fell asleep...

*Narrator*

The s/n weeks started to get tedious, she woke up very early with her little sister crying, bathed her, did the baby food and gave her, took care of the crops, went to the river every week to get water, had lunch after all the work was done. time for herself...
.
.
.
One more chapter for you...Sorry for the short chapter...
If you like it, comment and share.
If you want to follow me.
And I await your little star ⭐.
.
.
.
Kisses from the author (Maria Clara)