chapter 2, 2nd season

...
Y/n-I think we better get in.

They enter, go to the bedroom and look to see if the brothers are still sleeping, when they go to bed, but first Sn steals a quick kiss in the corner of Marcus' mouth and that makes him very happy.

Evelyn pov

I wake up with the strong sunlight on my face, a strong migraine, I was still for a few seconds and that was a mistake, because all that nightmare yesterday was not just a simple nightmare in which I would wake up and everything would be "ok", millions of questions comes to my mind how will I take care of five children alone?  Tears run down my face, I dry them and before getting up I take the medicine that Sn had left for me, I left the room I looked at the garden and I remembered absolutely everything, I start thinking about doing a ceremony for Lee, then the deep sadness comes back to me, I got scared with a hand on my shoulder but it was just my daughter Regan, I didn't think twice and hugged her.

Pov Regan

I woke up and I didn't feel my brother, I was worried, but as soon as I got up I saw that he was sleeping next to Sn- he gave a sideways smile- I still don't know what she sees in my brother, really!  I check if the babies are ok and they are, I go downstairs and look for my mother in the room she was in but I don't find her, I go to the garden and I see her sitting on a bench and I put my hand on her shoulder, when she looked at me she hugged me quickly, her suffering was clear, mine too, but I manage to keep it strong, I still suffer because of Jonny and now for my father.

Evelyn pov

I broke up with Regan

Regan-It's going to be okay, let's get through this together like we always did. //

Evelyn- Thank you, I was thinking of doing a little tribute to your father.//

Regan-That would be beautiful I'm sure daddy would love it.

Evelyn- Go wake up the boys upstairs.- She nods and goes up.

pov sn

I got up, went to the bathroom, woke up the babies, looked down the hall to see if Regan was still there, but she wasn't so I quickly went to Marcus and woke him up with a kiss, he hugged me and gave me a kiss too.

Y/n-Honey not now, I already woke up the babies soon they will start crying and their mother is downstairs and she needs us.

Marcus-Ok my dear Sn, but first...

I was surprised with a long peck, I gave him a light slap on the arm and told him to go to the bathroom, I waited for him to come out of the bathroom and when he left we went downstairs and found the girls in the kitchen and they seemed to be better, but I knew they were better and were trying hard to smile.
.....
As soon as we finished our kind of breakfast, Eve told us about the ceremony we were going to do for Uncle Lee. Regan called me upstairs because she wanted to show me something.

Y/n-What did you want to show me so badly?  You know I'm very curious //

Regan-Hm, nothing! //

Y/n-So why did she call me here?-I asked confused.

Regan-I want you to tell me what happened yesterday?  Why are you smiling like that? //

Y/n-Oh me and Marcus just talked yesterday.//

Regan-And did you talk about the kiss? //

Y/n-Yes, but there was also something else //

Regan-Are you guys dating? //

Y/n-He confessed to me
(*﹏*;)
....
.
.
.
If you like it, comment...

Share with your friends...

And vote ☆ because it helps me and motivates me to keep writing for you because I will know that you are enjoying my fanfic...

.

.

Chapter 21-(02/13/2022)(16:10)
Clara Maria