02 | She's Back for War

When the timer went off, everyone on Team Dakota awaited for the last member on Team Shirai and when they thought no one was coming out, they began to laugh and were about to continue beating them up until.. 

All the lights in the arena went dark.

Kira's intro music began to play and she walked out before spinning around to have her back facing the cell with her arms casted straight out as the red light came to shine above her. The lights then faded again before turning back on to see that she was faced forward looking around the arena before taking off her mask and staring at every member of Team Dakota. 

Especially Dakota Kai.

Everyone in the audience jumped out of their seats chanting "Devil's Back!" as she made her way down the ramp at a moderate pace. She lowered her hoodie then took it off and tossing it aside before making her way to the cage, stepping inside.

"Holy Hell! Devil's here?!"  Vic Joseph, one of the NXT commentators said. "This will instantly shift the match since Team Shirai has the most unpredictable and dangerous person on their team."  Beth Phoenix said. "Wargames has officially started!"  Wade Barrett added.

Once Kira had stepped foot into the cell, she heard the door lock initiating that Wargames had started. Raquel ran at her first trying to use her height advantage against the 5'5" girl. Kira used her speed advantage and spun to the side causing Raquel to run into the ring post, then super kicked Storm as she was running to spear her. Candice took this as an opportunity to beat down Kira but it was cut short to Ripley grabbing Candice and throwing her onto the metal beam in between the two rings.

"Oh man, that's gonna hurt!"  Vic said, "I felt that impact all the way over here"  Wade added on. Kira turned her attention towards Dakota and that's when a long brawl started. 

While that was happening, over on the Raw brand Asuka was heading to catering with her partner and friend Kairi Sane to grab some food when she saw that one of the TV's was showing the Wargames match that her friend was in. She watched the screen and suddenly noticed Kira in the match and watched as she was fighting everyone. "Hey, isn't that Kira? I thought she was still injured?" Kairi asked. "Yeah its her! I can't believe this!" Asuka squealed a little too loud gaining some attention from the other superstars and women in catering. 

A small crowd had now been gathered around the two ladies as the match had been going on for 20 minutes now. Braun and Drew had just walked into catering after just having their tag match finished with and Braun noticed the crowd surrounding and watching the TV in mostly awe and curiosity. He found this weird since the TV's were barely used in catering and people would mostly use their phones and Drew had also caught on to what Braun did when he saw the group of people by the TV.

Braun saw Asuka and Kairi so he decided to walk over and ask them what the deal was with Drew walking with him. "Hey Asuka, what's with everyone watching the TV?" She turned around and pointed at the TV in excitement which confused the two men, "Kira! She is in the women's wargames match!" "I thought she was injured? She's back now?" He asked shocked before looking at the screen to indeed see Kira about to do a crazy stunt with Io. At this point everyone failed to fill Drew in on who Kira was and why she was so interesting to cause a group of people to watch her match.

Drew watched the screen as it showed Raquel and Candice laying on 2 separate tables as Kira and Io stood at the top of the cage. Kira raised her hand in the air to signal a countdown, "3!" "2!" "1!" and suddenly she spun around and did her signature Shadow's Hell from the top to land on Raquel as Io did a moonsault to land on Candice. "Wow, she does your counting better than you." Kairi said gaining laughs from a few people in the crowd and Drew himself. They watched as Io landed her move on Candice while Kira wasn't as lucky. Raquel put her knees up barely but although the force of Kira coming down was enough to make her go through the table, Kira rolled off Raquel holding her midsection in pain. "Oh that looks like a painful impact for Devil"  Vic said.

Asuka was worried for her friend seeing how she still hadn't gotten up from her fall, while everyone else still watched the match.  Everyone was lying everywhere and Dakota was going to attempt a pin over Kira so she went for one on the injured and bruised girl. 

"1!"

"2!"

"Kickout!"

This kickout surprised Dakota who had been beating the girl relentlessly and caused everyone in the catering room at RAW to be surprised. Drew was intrigued by the amount of heart the girl carried, he expected her to not kickout especially after how much punishment she took during the match. Dakota went to beat Kira down again but just as she went for a kick, Kira caught her leg and did a dragon screw injuring Kai's knee. She then stood up and grabbed her doing a german suplex making her land on a pile of chairs behind them, Kira rolled away as Nox was heading to do a frog splash right after. 

Nox went for the pin.

"1!"

"2!"

"3!"

The bell rang as the women stood up and came together as the referee's rose their hands in winning. "Here are your winners! The team of Io Shirai, Rhea Ripley, Tegan Nox and Devil!" The announcer said. The girls in the ring hugged and high-fived each other before walking up the ramp in victory.

Back at RAW, the crowd had slowly emptied as the match ended with the girls as the winner but Asuka was still concerned about the condition of her friend since she saw how fatigued she was and made a reminder to call her later to check on her. Drew, Braun, Kairi and Asuka all sat at a table eating since they hadn't ate anything after being focused on the match.

Whilst that was happening, Kira was currently being checked at the trainers at NXT with Io as well. Luckily for her she was told she only had some deep bruising but was cleared for making her debut the following night. "You know. Im seriously gonna miss having you here at NXT." Io said speaking up after awhile. She hadn't spoken since the match ended since it hit her that her best friend was going to be leaving her.

"You know we can still call each other and we can watch our shows!" Kira said trying to sound positive though her words broke a little at the end. "You know it isn't the same.."

"I know Io.. I am seriously gonna miss you." She got up to hug the girl even though she was sore from their match but it was short lived when her phone rang.

_-_-_

Anyways, Leave your thoughts in the comments and enjoy your day :)