03 | The Party

It was now around 11 pm and Kofi, Woods and E had left to their hotel rooms, which left Charlotte and Drew with Kira, The UE and Io. Kira had heard that some of the NXT roster were gonna throw a little hangout party at a Club in Orlando. Kira and the UE were given invites to the party so they agreed to go while Kira would bring Charlotte as her plus one and Roderick would bring Drew as his plus one. Io had decided to not go and instead just help her friends pick their outfits.

The girls were currently in Kira's apartment getting ready. "You know, I heard someone fancies you at NXT." Io said as Kira was exiting her bathroom with her makeup done. "I don't think so." Kira said chuckling as she walked to her closet, searching for a dress. "Although I'm not on NXT, Io is telling the truth." Charlotte said as she entered the bedroom that both girls were in, wearing a sparkly silver mid-length dress.

"Oh girl, work it!" Io shouted which made them all laugh. "On a serious note though, I think Barthel is the one who fancies her." She added. "The one from that group, Imperium?" Kira yelled from her closet. "Yeah, you know the one who tags with Fabian Aichner." Io replied. 

"I've heard of them, they used to be on the UK brand of NXT right?" Charlotte said. "Yeah. I'm pretty certain they're feuding with Bobby and Kyle about MSK and who gets to challenge them." Kira said as she walked out of her closet wearing a black long maxi dress that had a slit in the side. Charlotte and Io both gasped dramatically at the sight of how cute their friend looked. "That reminds me, how's Preston doing?" She asked Charlotte.

"Ah, doing pretty well. She started doing makeup for other people besides Asuka and Kairi." 

Kira hummed and once she finished, Io had assured Kira that she would watch her apartment while she was gone. Kira and Charlotte made their way to Kira's newly acquired car as they made their way to the club everyone was at. 

When the girls got to the party after they got out of the car they saw Adam, Bobby and Kyle all standing a little distance from Roderick and Drew. Kira had went to talk with Adam, Bobby and Kyle while Charlotte went to talk with Roddy and Drew before they went in shortly. 

"Why aren't you guys with Roddy?" She asked them which caused the boys to turn towards her. "Roderick brought someone we all don't like. He brought the he-who-shall-not-be-named." Kyle said.

"Really. Guys, if Roderick wanted to bring him as his plus one then he is welcomed to. We don't control what he does and as his friends, we should respect his decision." She said as she punched them all in the shoulder.

"Ow. Was that necessary?" Bobby asked which only caused Kira to lift her fist again to scare them which caused them all to nod in understanding. 

"Now that's funny." Someone said behind the 4 of them which made them all look to see Marcel, Fabian and Walter, the 3 members from Imperium. "Io is such a jinx." Kira mumbled lightly as she looked at the men in front of them. The boys stood in front of Kira to keep her hidden from the men across from them.

Although Kira appreciated the boys being protective, it could sometimes make her feel like she's helpless which she isn't.

"Relax idiots, it's a party." Kira said as she slapped them all behind their heads before walking into the club searching for Charlotte. The boys soon followed after to keep an eye on their friend. Kira had found Charlotte sitting at a table with Roderick and Drew which caused her to pull her friend's arm and drag her over to a bar.

"Woah. What happened?" Charlotte asked. "We jinxed it." Kira said which made Charlotte frown in confusion. "What did we jinx?" 

Just as Kira was about to reply the bartender pushed a drink towards her. "Someone ordered you a temprano non-alcoholic red wine, Miss." He started before also handing her a Rose that was pink and red, "They also wanted me to deliver this to you."