13 | The Ex's Grand Entrance

Charlotte, Kairi and Kira were currently getting ready for a 6-women tag match backstage, since tonight they were gonna be the 3 representing Team RAW to go against Sasha, Naomi and Lana from Team Smackdown. Tonight was suppose to be a super early preview match since there was only one RAW before the Survivor Series pay-per-view. 

Kira and Drew's relationship had been better than ever. Ever since the Hell in a Cell pay-per-view which was when their relationship got a definite name, they had been going strong.  And of course, they were supporting each other each time they went to the ring. 

Tonight Drew, The New Day, Asuka and Braun were gonna be watching backstage on the tv as they were cheering for their friends to win.

The women each did their entrances, with Kira and Sasha doing their entrances last for their respective team since they were the current champions for the Smackdown and Raw brand.

The match was starting off well and Kira was just tagged into the match while Naomi was tagged as well. The two went at it, trading shots and kicks before Kira saw someone in the crowd who caught her eye. She had saw a face that was similar to her ex's. The momentary distraction allowed for Naomi to hit her 'rear view' finisher onto Kira and pin the champion for a 3 count. 

Charlotte and Kairi were headed to check on Kira since she was still on the mat until she just rolled out of the ring, and looked at a direct person that sat in the audience. She stormed to the backstage area towards her newly acquired single locker room since she was champion now. Her friends however were confused by her actions since they never saw the dark haired girl this angry before.

She threw her belt on the sofa before sitting on it and running her hands through her hair. "There's no way, that was him" she kept saying to herself over and over again unaware of the multiple knocks that were coming from outside her door. Kira pulled at her hair and was trying very hard not to punch a wall. Unfortunately, she did end up punching a wall. The force she used was enough to cause her knuckles to turn red and bleed a little bit before she sat back down.

"Go Away!" Kira yelled and simultaneously the knocking stopped. She felt her walls coming up again, and that scared her immensely. She felt her phone vibrate and looked down to check it. Once she saw the name, she immediately turned her phone off and set it to silent. The name that appeared on her screen was one that she refused to speak of. 

After a couple of minutes of her sitting in her locker room, Kira slowly gathered her things, changed, and grabbed her suitcase to walk to the van that her and Charlotte were gonna use. 

Just as she was gonna make her way their, her locker room door was opened. She looked towards the door and her eyes were met with Drew's. Kira mumbled a slight, "Hey" as she then turned her attention back to grabbing her suitcase and phone. Drew saw this and didn't know what to do.

He never saw Kira like this, he remembered of what Braun told him of her ex around a few months ago and she was acting similarly to how she was described after her breakup.

It was because of this that Drew attempted to hug Kira only to be met with her backing up slightly. "I can't right now, Drewsky." She told him before grabbing his things and leaving her locker room with Drew still standing inside.

As she walked to the van, she decided to turn her phone back on and off of silent to see, Io her partner-in-crime from NXT was calling. "Hey Io." She said.

"Heyo! Wait.. why do you sound very emotionally distressed? Was it Drawer boy?" She asked which caused Kira to frown towards the end of her sentence. "Did you just refer to my boyfriend as 'drawer boy'?" She asked trying not to laugh.

"Maybe I did... maybe I didn't." Io retorted back trying to sound mysterious. 

"No Io. He did nothing. I'm just having one of those days, ya'know being champ isn't easy." 

"I guess so. So what is the real problem then huh?" Io asked. "I honestly don't know. Look uh- I gotta go but I love you lots okay!" Kira said abruptly hanging up on Io as she was coming up to her and Charlotte's rental van.

"Hey, you okay?" Charlotte asked Kira once she got near the van. She only nodded as she put her things into their van.

The rest of the trip was quiet with only music playing in the background as Charlotte drove them back to their hotel where they would rest before driving to the next arena where they would stay until after the Raw after Survivor Series.

Kira had woken up dramatically, with sweat going down her head as she sat up in her bed. Charlotte was still sleeping however since it was around 1 am when Kira woke up. She instantly grabbed her phone going to check a specific person's twitter only to see that what she dreamed about was true.

She read the tweet aloud as she thought it might help her figure out what it meant, especially since she dreamt about it. She spoke, "When you see someone who turned and left after you gave them everything? She's gonna get what she deserves.. it's only a matter of time."

'What could this mean? Why now?' were the only questions that were inside of Kira's head. She didn't know what to do but she knew it meant something bad, especially if he tweeted about it. She decided to go back to sleep after about an hour of her debating her nightmare.

It was now around 9:30 pm of the Raw before Survivor Series, and as usual Kira had a match. This time it was gonna be a match with her and Charlotte going up against the IIconics. The only thing different was that Io was in the audience along with the Undisputed Era who were long time friends with Kira in NXT. 

She even became an honorary 5th member to the Undisputed Era since Adam, Bobby, Kyle and Roddy treated her as their little sibling. They wanted to cheer her on and since they knew Io was coming to watch her on Raw and Survivor Series, they begged the woman to bring them along. 

Charlotte and Kira did their entrances and were now in the ring as the IIconics did their entrance. Kira noticed Io, Adam, Bobby, Kyle and Roddy all in the audience in the front row and waved at them. They had all waved back before Kira turned her attention back into the ring. The match was quick surprisingly, with Charlotte locking in her figure 8 onto Billie and as Peyton tried to run into the ring, Kira ran in spearing her right down. 

The match ended with a 3 count and right as the ref raised Charlotte and Kira's hands in the air, Kira was hit in the back with a steel chair. This caused her to collapse right down to the ground, dropping her title as she experienced serious pain. Charlotte tried to attack the mask figure only to be hit with the chair as well, which caused her to roll out the ring. 

The masked figure then proceeded to turn his attention back to Kira as they unloaded around 30 chair shots right onto Kira, and when the chair broke, they got another to continue their beatdown. This wasn't planned and nobody knew what was going on. Asuka, Kairi, Kofi, Woods, Drew and Braun had no idea what was going on since they had all been doing promo's while the beatdown occured.

Io, Adam, Bobby, Kyle and Roddy recognized this and instantly jumped over the barrier to rescue their beatdown friend. The fans cheered as the NXT superstars helped their best friend. Adam, Bobby and Roddy were beating down the masked person, as Kyle went to check on Kira and Io went to check on Charlotte.

Charlotte was able to get back into the ring with the help from Io but Kira wasn't. She was still in a lot of pain as her whole body felt like it was blistering. Kyle and Io were able to help her stand but she leaned more heavily on Kyle since she had no strength. Adam, Bobby and Roddy had got back into the ring to check on Kira and once she reassured them, they all looked to the ramp to see the masked figure reveal themselves.

"Cameron?" Kira whispered and everyone around her caught it as her friends stared daggers directly into the male.