05 | Team Scottish Devil

After Kira had a short conversation with E, she talked with Kofi and Woods for a bit and sparred with them for a few hours before returning to the hallways to sit on a box that she has been on for the past 20 minutes now texting her friends.

***

Group Chat

(Asuka - Rainbow | Io - Birdie | Kira - Lucifer )

Monday 7:35 pm

Rainbow: what are the details from your meeting with Pearce?

Birdie: yeah, I almost forgot about that. Spill!

Lucifer: uh I wasn't the only one in the meeting..

Rainbow: ooh, who was in there with you?

Birdie: 50 bucks, that it was drew

Rainbow: highly doubt they have a meeting at the same time honestly.

Lucifer: it was drew so i guess you owe Io 50 dollars

Rainbow: I-

Birdie: HAH. pay up girl, anyways details on meeting spill them!

***

Kira was about to text her friends about the details from her meeting when she heard the familiar scottish accent of Drew. "Hey, I was lookin for ya." This caused her to look up seeing Drew, and it was only now that she recognized how tall he was. "Were you always this much taller than me?"

Drew laughed at her question, "Im 6'5" if you were wondering, but I guess so." She nodded before jumping off box she was sitting on, mentally noting to text the girls about what happened at the meeting. "Oh by the way, I came up with a name idea for our team." Kira said making Drew curious.

"How does 'Team Scottish Devil' sound? It works with a part of your nickname with my ring name." She said silently hoping he liked the name while also looking at him with hopeful eyes. "Its perfect." He said smiling which caused the dark haired girl to jump up and down clapping with excitement before stopping when she remembered where they were. Drew chuckled at her motions.

"So, when does your match start?" She asked so she could figure out when to change into her gear. "Well, its technically not until 9 pm." Kira nodded and looked at the time before her eyes widened, '8:00 pm?!'  she thought. "Shoot, I gotta get ready!" She said as she ran off to the direction of where the women's locker room would be in search of Asuka so she could get her luggage from her, since her and Drew passed the room on the way to the meeting.

"I'll come t'get ya at the locker room before my match!" He said a bit loud to make sure she heard him and she gave a thumbs up behind her back as she ran.

It only took Kira about 3 minutes to find the room she passed since her mind was good at memorizing things. She went into the room scanning it for Asuka and she found the girl sitting while on her phone. She ran over and sat next to her, "I need my luggage, dear bestie." 

Asuka looked up to her, "Now? Well its literally right near my things." She pointed to Kira's suitcase in a corner near some of her gear. "Perfect! Your a life saver my friend." Kira ran over to her suitcase and this caused Asuka to get up following her friend. "What's the big deal, isn't it just a debut? You can wear what you have now or wear your typical gear." Kira turned to her friend, "Heck no! I'm gonna be helping Drew for my debut so there is no way I'm going out in what I'm wearing!"

"So your gonna wear whatever you brought over your wrestling gear?"

"Well yeah. Until I can ask Jessica if she can make some new gear for me." Kira said which searching through her suitcase

This caused Asuka to raise her eyebrow, "It's just a debut though-" "Shush! Now help me find some clothes! I need to make a good impression." The girls both looked through Kira's suitcase until they came across an outfit that caught both their eyes. "I think we solved your outfit problem Kira."

Kira pulled out a crop top that had the words "Devil" shining in red glitter along with a pair of ripped jeans that had the bottom half made up of red and black fishnets. "I don't think I've ever loved an outfit like this." She said causing them both to giggle quietly before she went into the bathroom to change. 

When she came out to get some comments from Asuka about the outfit, Kairi had walked into the room to talk to her tag partner. "Well look at you! That's a cute outfit." She said and Kira thanked her. "I don't know about makeup though. I might just not do any." This comment caused both Asuka and Kairi to gasp. "We are getting you to the makeup area right now." Asuka said leading her to where all the other women got their makeup done.

Asuka and Kairi led her to their makeup artist since they knew she would be unfamiliar with everyone.  "Hey girls, is this the famous Devil?" Their makeup artist said. "It is me indeed." Kira said laughing, "I'm Preston." The makeup artist said.

"So what look are we going for today for your debut?" Preston asked. 

"Uh, maybe some red glittery eyeshadow? and some red hair extensions?" 

Preston nodded before going to work on Kira. "So you have any nerves tonight?" She asked. "Well, not really since I'm gonna be attacking someone for my debut." Kira said giggling towards the end of her sentence. "Oh, who are you helping tonight hm?" 

"She's helping McIntyre!" both girls said causing Preston to laugh from their expressions. Kira didn't see it though since she had her eyes closed as Preston worked on her eyeshadow. "Well, that seems like its gonna be a lot of fun." She said as she finished up doing Kira's makeup with a finishing spray. "Done!"

Kira looked in the mirror, "Woah. I can see why your their makeup artist this is amazing."

"Thanks buttercup." Preston said laughing

Kira got up after getting Preston's number promising to hang out with her, Kairi and Asuka sometime when they all had a day off and made her way with the girls back to the locker room. When they walked in most of the women were in the room either chatting or getting ready for a match since by this time Raw had started already.

"Woah looking cute, Kira." Charlotte said as she noticed the girls walking into the room. Some of the other women agreed with Charlotte and said some compliments to her as well. "Thanks girls-" As she was about to say something, someone knocked on the door.

"I know who that is!" Asuka said running to the door with Kira trailing behind. They opened the door to see Drew standing there. His eyes saw Asuka and Kira but they stayed on Kira for a bit after he saw how beautiful she looked.

"Hey, ya ready to go?" He asked smiling.

Kira was surprised by his outfit, he had a nice blue and black kilt on with a matching jacket with his typical black wrestling gear on underneath. Asuka had to elbow her again when she realised that she was taking a long time to reply.

"Yeah, let's go." She replied and followed Drew out of the room before noticing the looks her friends gave her. 

_-_-_

Sooo another update and its gonna be Kira's debut in the next chapter! Also hope you all liked Preston cause she gonna be building a friendship towards Kira along with Charlotte :)

As always comment your thoughts and have a lovely day as always