10 | Late Night Stroll

After the girls had finished having an incredibly long dinner as well as teasing Kira about Drew, they had all split to go to their rooms. While Charlotte and Kira were making their way to their hotel room, they saw Drew was standing outside looking like he was waiting for someone. He was dressed differently, wearing some jeans and a black t-shirt with his hair pulled back into a ponytail.

Charlotte elbowed Kira as she saw her looking at him, enjoying the view. This caused them both to snicker quietly gaining Drew's attention as he turned to the girls. "I'll be in the room." Charlotte whispered as she giggled some more before entering the room. "Waiting for me?" Kira asked Drew smiling a little bit. 

"Maybe. Ya seem better than earlier." He said smiling but his smile was short lasted and turned into one of surprise as Kira hugged him. "I'm sorry for pushing you away earlier when you were only trying to help.." she mumbled as he hugged her back.

"It's okay. Ya don't have to apologize." He said gently removing her from hugging him to look at her, "There's something else ya want to ask me, isn't there." This caused Kira to nod slightly, since she didn't know how he would react.

"Uh-um.. how w-would you feel about meeting my p-parents, on Sunday..?" She asked stuttering a tiny small bit from how nervous she was. Drew was surprised at this since they weren't even together yet she was inviting him to meet her parents. 

Kira was scared seeing as he hadn't replied to her question, "Y-you know it was probably stupid of me to ask, so just forget-" "Of course, I'm honored ya would ask me." He said cutting her off which caused her to smile and laugh to calm her nerves.

"That's probably the most scariest thing, I've probably had to ask you." she said which gained a chuckle from Drew. "Well since ya had the chance to ask me something, I actually have something to ask you." Now it was Drew's turn to be nervous. "How would ya feel about going on a late night stroll with me?"

Kira's smile turned into a grin as she nodded her head so fast that it could make others think she got a whiplash. "Totally!" she said which made Drew offer his hand to her as she accepted it. 

They both smiled as they walked out of the hotel, hand in hand. The temperature wasn't so bad considerably since Kira was wearing a hoodie. "So, how are ya? Mentally I mean." He asked her turning to her as they stopped walking and ended up under a tree in a nearby park.

"I mean? Honestly, I guess I'm doing okay.. but it's just in the back of my head making me think that maybe I deserved what happened to me. After all, I didn't leave the first time and allowed myself to get hurt again." She said causing Drew to frown as she looked down letting go of his hand and putting her's in her hoodie pocket.

"Hey." He said lifting her head up with his finger. "Ya didn't deserve any of what happened to ya. It wasn't ya fault, you were in love." He said smiling at bit as Kira's frown slowly disappeared. She quickly looked to the side however and saw a lovely elderly couple sitting together holding hands. Even though she was blushing, she couldn't help but smile at the couple. 

"I wish to one day be like that couple." She said which made Drew look at the couple then at her. "They just look so in love and at peace. But I guess I'd be asking for too much, huh?" She said chuckling a really sad laugh. 

Drew wanted to help Kira feel less sad and depressed. In that moment, he could see how happy but also how sad she was just by looking at the couple. She envied them because of their happiness and that made her feel like she couldn't achieve that herself.

Kira sighed a soft sigh before turning her attention back to Drew, only to see he was already look at her. 

"What?" She asked confused.

"Why do ya do that? Ya look at other people's happiness then put yourself down." He said looking at her. "I don't know. I guess that's just how I am." She said before moving to sit on the grass beneath them. 

He followed her actions and sat next to her as they both stared at the sky.

"Don't you think the night sky is so peaceful? I mean all those stars are just peacefully lighting up an endless dark sky." She said as she looked at Drew for a moment.

"Possibly."

Then all of a sudden, rain started to downpour from the darkness of the night sky causing them to get wet. "My hair!" Kira yelled as she giggled putting up her hood. 

They both ran back to the hotel and once they got under the shade in front it, they stopped to catch their breath. 

"God, I feel like I ran way to much." She said laughing as Drew did as well. She looked at him as he looked at her. "Ya know ya look beautiful right?" He said as he took another step towards the dark hair girl.

All Kira did was look at him as he leaned in to kiss her. She decided to lean in as well, connecting their lips. They shared a sweet and soft kiss, one that expressed love. And once they pulled apart, they just smiled at each other as Kira was red as a tomato. Drew was going to attempt a second kiss but Kira dodged it and gave him a cheek kiss before running inside to her and Charlotte's room.

"Woah, what happened to you? Your wet and red as a tomato girl." Charlotte said getting up to grab a towel for the girl.

Once she came back into the room Kira started giggling and touching her lips and Charlotte looked at her weirdly. "I-" Kira said

"You did what?" Charlotte asked.

"I kissed McIntyre."

And just like that the two ended up squealing as Kira changed into some clean clothes and told Charlotte all about what happened.

_-_-_

all aboard the love train. well almost. :)