02 | Plus and Minus

It was now later in the show and Dakota and Io were currently making their way out to the ring for their contract signing. The fans however were still cheering "Undisputed Devil" seeing as Kira hadn't been seen since her little announcement at the start of the show. Unknown to them however, Kira was actually at the gorilla waiting for the perfect time to strike.

Regal was currently in the ring as the two women were having a little debate before signing the contract. Right as Dakota finished signing and went to grab her title, Io went to sign it as well. It was at that moment that Toni Storm decided to pull Io out of her seat and proceeded to beat her down. While that was going on and shifted to outside of the ring, Kira came out and went down to the ring with her music playing as the former "BOO!" chants turned into cheering chants for Kira.

She stepped into the ring not sparing Dakota a glance and picked up the contract on the floor. She opened up a red sharpie before signing her name under Io's and holding it up to the camera behind her. On the big screen, it showed a bright red "Devil" that was signed right under Io's name. Kira shut the contract handing it to Regal and just as she stepped out the ring, Dakota got up and pulled her arm. Just as the champion went for a slap, Kira punched her before walking out the ring.

"See you at Halloween Havoc." Kira mouthed to Dakota and just as that happened everyone was cheering while saying, "Your ruined, Dakota!"

Her friends laughed at what happened and decided to join in with the cheering of the fans to support Kira while Drew only looked at Kira with a certain look in his eyes. Anyone who hadn't known of the two's past relationship would think he is crushing on the girl with the way he looked at her, but it wasn't that. No. It was a look that resembled one of not giving up on someone.

Once Kira got backstage she was filled with excitement as the show was currently on its second to last match of the night. She found Adam, Kyle, Bobby and Roderick having a spar session in a ring inside the training room. Once she made sure nobody else was there, she ran to her friends screaming in happiness which scared them.

"I'M IN A CHAMPIONSHIP FEUD!" She screamed and laughed at the same time. "Woah, calm down women. You scared the life out of us!" Bobby said which made them all chuckle.

"Sorry. It's just been so long and I finally get another chance!" She started before staring dreamily toward the ceiling, "I can already see it. Two-time NXT Women's Champion, Devil." 

"Hey, there's the top-tier diva." Kira heard someone say which caused her to turn around to see E followed by Kofi, Woods, Charlotte and Drew. "Hey, what are you all doing here?" She asked while avoiding Drew's eyes. "We came to support you!" Charlotte said before running to her best friend and hugging her.

"I agree with Charlotte, plus it was fun seeing you sign that contract during the chaos." Woods said which made the red-head laugh. "Right.. totally so was that punch earlier not scary enough?" she retorted trying to sound scary which made them both chuckle. She suddenly felt her phone ring and she checked it to see her parents calling. "Hey, I gotta take this call. Be right back!" Kira said as she passed her friends to an empty hallway outside the training room.

"Hello?" She answered. "Kira! Honey, great news!" her mother said which caused her to stay silent as she was confused. 

"We found you someone to go on a date with!" her father then interrupted. Kira cleared her throat becoming instantly serious, "I thought I told you guys to leave it alone? I get you wanna help but seriously I don't need it." She said. Over the past months of her changing and healing from her breakup with Drew, her parents were pushing to throw the girl into another relationship.

To say she was frustrated was an understatement.

Kira hung up the call before her parents could make her more uncomfortable and angry. She braced her back onto a wall behind her before she slid down to sit on the ground with her head on her knees. "Ya okay there?" She heard. Kira recognized and knew instantly who stood in front of her, which caused her to raise her head to see Drew McIntyre. 

"Not really." was all she said before hiding her face again.

"Wanna talk about what's botherin' ya? It could help?" He said attempting to create a conversation with the girl since she was mostly different from when he last seen her. He saw her newly colored hair which made him do a double take since he couldn't believe that was his girl that looked like a new person. He didn't know what she did during the months of their split which indeed worried him. All he wanted was to talk to her again and be with her.

That was going to be a challenge however since she had very protective friends in the Undisputed Era. The New Day, Io and Charlotte however were able to see and understand his terrible decision, and after a bunch of scolding from the 5 of them they ended up forgiving Drew.

"She won't be saying anything to you." Kyle said as he approached the two with Roderick. Kyle pulled Kira up before dragging her back to the training room with the boys and her friends. Roderick was standing a bit longer outside however to speak with Drew.

"Will you hurt her again?" He asked him. "No, I made a mistake before out of fear." Drew said as he looked at Roderick with seriousness. "Then I'll have your back. The boys however will take much more convincing." Roderick was just about to leave however before he got another thought that he needed to say, "and please know, Kira can handle herself even if she does crazy things or goes through dangerous situations." 

With that comment, Roddy left to join his friends that were currently chasing Kira, E and Charlotte with water bottles since the 3 of them had splashed water onto Kofi and Woods. Drew however was left outside to think of the last few words that Roderick said.

_-_-_

over 500 reads? what the heck, this is crazy

special update because of that