07 | I'll Go Through The Havoc With You

Pay-Per-View days were always crazy. All the lights and people who set the stages up were hard at work. To say Kira was a bit nervous was definitely a understatement. She was going to be in a title picture once again but doing it with her best friend.

Throughout the days leading up to Halloween Havoc, Kira would consistently visit Marcel and make sure he was doing fine. Whenever she couldn't see him, she would call and they would talk for hours. She was undoubtedly falling for him and all her past issues with Drew seemed so distant as ever. 

Io was training up until their match so Kira went to see Charlotte. The girls had not been together for awhile since Charlotte got caught up with RAW and Kira had all this drama going on due to Drew. "So word from Io is that Marcel won your heart huh?" Charlotte said which made Kira smile at the thought of him. Just as she went to answer her, she turned to see Marcel coming to which she ran to hug him. Charlotte laughed inside seeing how happy the two were, however she didn't want to ruin the moment so she sneaked off to go find Io or the UE boys.

"Aren't you supposed to be recovering at home?" Kira asked as she looked up at him after hugging him. "Yeah, but you have a match how could I miss it?" Marcel said smiling back towards her, "I also happen to have a slight gift for you that your seamstress helped me design."

That caused her to look a bit confused before Marcel revealed to her the new jacket he had designed for her. "NO WAY! Marcel, this is so cute!" The jacket was the color scheme of his own that we wears however the difference was that the design of the teddy bear he got her was sewed into the back of the jacket.

Kira went and threw it on immediately and then quite literally jumped onto him and hugged him super tight. They both laughed a big laugh and in that moment she figured to just take the chance. She went and kissed him before letting go. "Thank you!" She said giggling meanwhile Marcel was just wide eyed from the kiss. Marcel was going to say something however, it was getting to the start of the show and since Kira would be opening with the other girls she had to go.

Once the announcers and the intro to the show played out everyone did their entrances with Kira going last. Once the bell rang immediately Io was thrown out the ring and Dakota went and started a beat down onto Kira. Once Dakota relented she went to set up a table only to be speared by Io on the outside and those two would start to battle out. 

Marcel and the others were watching from the back and they each got concerned with every hit Kira took. It seemed as if her body was not completely healed from being thrown into a barricade. It took Marcel a lot to not run to the ring but he kept watching just in case.

Kira slowly got up and when she saw Io place Dakota onto the table outside she decided to run back into the ropes and jump to land directly onto Dakota, both of them breaking the table. Io took Kira into the ring hoping for her to stay down for the 3 count however she kicked out at 2.

Kira looked to be in severe pain at that moment and this caused Io to hesitate. That was all it took before Dakota came in and threw Io into a ring post and then put Kira into an arm bar. The pain was the worst ever for her to feel through the entire match. Screaming in pain as she was about to tap, Io came in and broke the match up. She super kicked Dakota and once Dakota was in place she did her signature moonsault and pinned her for the 3 count.

"AND THE NEW NXT WOMEN'S CHAMPION, IO SHIRAI!" the announcer said into the microphone. Confetti shot from the ring posts as Io was handed her brand new championship belt. Kira however hadn't moved at all from her pain. Marcel took this and ran outside to the ring. The crowd was confused however they cheered when seeing him run to their favorite wrestler. 

"Your going to be okay don't worry." Marcel spoke to her before kissing her head and carrying her to the trainers. The crowd cheered for his act and immediately started clapping, Io witnessed her friend being carried out and she smiled noting mentally to thank Marcel later. 

"Well, your body wasn't 100% Kira and I don't think your going to be good before the next pay per view. This seems a bit serious, I'm not going to be able to clear you for matches. I'm sorry." The trainer said to Kira. This news made her sad but Marcel just held her hand and kissed the top of her head. 

Marcel helped to carry Kira home seeing as she wasn't allowed to be at the Capitol Wrestling Center. Imperium did have a match on the card, however the boys told him to go and that they'd cover for him which he was thankful for. Marcel had dropped Kira onto her bed where Cookie and Pomegrante would end up running to in order to be their with owner. 

"If you need anything, I'll be in the living room on your couch. Just holler if you need something okay?" Marcel said before going to kiss her forehead. The exhaustion got to Kira fast and she immediately fell asleep. "I'll be there for you no matter what Kira." He whispered before walking away quietly to head to her couch.

One could say they are perfect for one another however another could say they aren't. What matters at the end of the day however is how they both feel and its hard to miss how much care and love they have even if nothing is official. That's definitely love.