01 | She's Home

Its been about 6 months since Kira had relinquished her RAW Women's Championship. In that time frame she had cut her long hair into a shoulder length design with her hair being a wine red color. She ended up getting a few more piercings on her ear, oh and she became the 5th member of the Undisputed Era on NXT. 

Or at least she was about to.

It took a lot of convincing from the boys but eventually, Kira decided to join their group on NXT just for the heck of it. Throughout her 6 months of not being on the main roster, she had only talked to Kofi, Woods and Charlotte since she had missed them the most. She did cut ties however, with Asuka, Kairi and Braun since they had ended up becoming friends with her toxic ex, Cameron. Apparently Cam had became a superstar on the main roster, skipping NXT in its entirety.

Drew attempted to reach out to the now red-head Kira but she only ignored each of his attempts because she didn't want to talk to him since she was still a bit hung up on their breakup. Unknown to Kira however, Io would give Drew updates on what she would be doing since Io wanted to see the two get back together.

It was early Wednesday morning and Kira was currently in her apartment in Orlando, as she was drinking coffee and feeding her dogs. "You know Pommy, I'm a nice person right?" She asked her Pomeranian, Pomegranate and the cute tan and fluffy dog only barked in response. "See, I was thinking that too but Kyle says I'm not for 'stealing his thunder.'" She said, "I mean, why would I steal his thunder right? If anything he steals mine." 

Just as she was about to continue she heard her cell phone ring so she walked over to pick it up. "Yello? This is the one and only amazing dog owner, Kira." She answered to only be met with a sigh. "Don't you like ever get tired of saying that?" Adam asked. "Nope." Kira replied as she popped the letter 'P' at the end.

"Right, well I have a very very quick question."

"Shoot." She said. "So.. uh there may or may not be some people in the audience more specifically the front row today for NXT. And it may have something to do with Io and apparently Bobby and Roderick as well." He said since he was nervous about her reaction. "Why do you even tell me? It's probably my parents or whatever." She said not really caring about what the 3 of them did since it was normal to her.

"Well- you know what nevermind, its not that important. Make sure you get to the CWC early today, yeah?"  He said.  "You got it captain champ." She said while doing a salute with her hand, even though Adam couldn't see it. "Yeah. See you then!"

"Pommy, it's probably gonna be my parents.. right?" She asked her dog but Pomegranate only looked at her owner before walking off to find their other sister, Cookie. "Welp." was all Kira said as she went to watch a movie before she had to get ready and head to the Capitol Wrestling Center.

"Promise me a place, in your house of memories!" Kira sang as she was walking into the CWC with her duffle bag that had her gear and extra clothes for after the show. She had her headphones in and was listening to Panic! At The Disco, as she looked for her friends. She spotted Adam and Kyle talking in a hallway with a not-so-thrilled look on their faces.

"Hey my non real brothers! Where's everyone else?" She asked the boys, which turned their attention onto her since they didn't see her till now. 

"Uh they are kinda doing some-" 

"They are just doing some photoshoots." Adam said cutting Kyle off. The Truth was that Io, Bobby and Roderick were actually talking to Kofi, Woods, E, Charlotte and Drew about where they should be sitting in the front row, along with when Kira would be in a match. "Oh. Hope it doesn't go well! If you need me, I'll be in your locker room changing and relaxing till we gotta head out!" She said as she turned and started her walk to the Undisputed Era's locker room.