08 | Love

Kira awoke to feeling sore and very very exhausted. The match she just had was so physically draining she didn't want to go back to work ever. Then it hit her, she won't be cleared for her next pay-per-view. She wanted to cry but she stayed strong. It probably was getting to the point where she should just decide to retire completely to explore her own interests. "I'm not getting younger.." She mumbled. Her nose however caught the scent of pancakes which caused her to go to her kitchen. She noticed Marcel and her dogs playing while he was cooking.

"Oh good morning beautiful! I decided to start making some food seeing as your gonna be stuck without wrestling for a bit." Marcel said as he picked up Pommy to hand her to her mother. Pommy instantly cuddled to Kira after being playful with Marcel. "Thank you, but shouldn't you be at the CWC for NXT?" She answered a bit confused as to why he stayed over. "Yes but I figured we could go over together? The UE boys are currently arguing over who's to watch over you so I told them I'd help them all out." Kira smiled and went over to Marcel leaving a peck on his cheek. 

He only smiled as they watched one another lovingly and Kira snatched a pancake from his plate on the counter. "Hey.. some of us need carbs!" He whined only for them to both laugh. "I don't feel like going right away though.." 

Marcel debated then him and her made a deal to play with her dogs for a bit before heading over. Once they got over there Marcel went to Regal to meet with his teammates to discuss their upcoming three way for the tag titles at the next takeover against MSK and the Undisputed Era.

"Well there she is. Now somebody remembers us!" Kyle teased only for Bobby to add on, "Agreed, she's been spending lots of time with Marcel lately!"

"I can leave and go find him again.." She said only for them to all shout 'NO!' seeing as they missed their dear friend. "So what's the tea with him!" Io said walking in with her newly earned belt. "Nice gold girl, and nothing much nothing is really official but I feel like we live together as if we are dating already." Kira replied all happily like before sitting down somewhere while Adam and Bobby trained in their locker room. 

"So then the whole Drew thing is finally over with?" Adam asked. 

"It's been over with since he put his hands on Marcel and upset me the night at the party. I've moved on and I'd appreciate if you guys didn't bring him up anymore please." She said as a request which the boys understood. They could see she was happier now and they were not going to ruin that. It was also at that moment where Marcel came in and asked to borrow Io for a second.

Kira was confused but didn't say anything after they left. "Do you guys have any idea as to why they both just left?" 

The boys only shook their heads before discussing with her about their match plans for takeover: in your house. Io came waltzing back into their locker room about an hour later and they didn't think much of it until Io said, "Kira, your going to have to go out with Imperium later on the show." This had everyone confused.

"She's not clear for wrestling though-" Adam said. 

"It's not for wrestling just you have to go with them okay? And dress pretty nicely as well!" Io said as she picked her friend up and they both left to go to the women's locker room to see Charlotte with a bag in her hand. She put her hand out to Kira, "This is for you. Don't question the outfit but just try it on!" Kira just took bag and then her friends shoved her in the direction of a bathroom so she could change.

Kira came out in a two toned red and black dress with a cute bow on the front of it. "Uh guys this is pretty and all but why?" Kira asked and then both women just smiled while taking her outside to run into Marcel. "Well you look quite lovely my dear." He said before kissing her hand and then her cheek. As they walked away Charlotte whispered to Io, "She has no idea and this makes everything so much more better." Io nodded and they both high fived one another before heading to the UE locker room and they both along with the boys watched the TV.

Marcel and Kira walked out into the ring except it looked different. Fabian and Walter were already there and had set up the ring to look quite nice. Once Marcel got to the ropes he held it open for Kira and then they both went in. Once they got in, the two left the ring leaving only Kira and Marcel. 

She was confused as ever till Marcel started to speak. "Kira, it's no secret now that I care about you and I felt like I needed to ask you this." Everyone in the audience were gasping but they were able to figure out what it was that was happening.

Marcel took out a gorgeous promise ring, "I want you to know I'm going to be by your side no matter what. And I want you to wear this ring knowing I'll always be yours and that you won my heart." Kira smiled and once he put the ring on they shared a wonderful storybook kiss while everyone in the audience cheered.

"So this means we are together now right?" She whispered and he kissed her again as confirmation. 

He picked her up bridal style and carried her to the back and they saw Fabian and Walter. "Happy for you man! Kira done you right that is for sure." Fabian said while Walter said, "What does it matter I'm happy to have a little sister now!"

Kira laughed, "Thanks guys I am really happy." She hugged Marcel as they walked down to the UE locker room. "Boys our girl isn't young anymore." Adam said going up to hug Kira and Marcel. "Here here for our new honorary 6th UE member." Roddy replied only for Kira to sneer, "HEY! I'M THE ONLY HONORARY MEMBER!"

Marcel laughed at his girlfriend's cuteness before kissing her head, "Your so adorable. I'll be back okay? I have a match to prepare for with Fabian." Kira nodded and wished him good luck as she sat in the locker room with her friends. 

"Okay I have to see this ring." Kyle asked and Kira showed him. "WHAT! That looks so nice! Io looks at all these diamonds.. I can only imagine what the wedding ring would look like!" Io looked so shocked that she got jealous. "I need a man to get me a ring like that!"

"Honestly, who needs wrestling at this point. I feel like I'm at my peak!" Kira smiled as she played with her ring.