05 | Recovered and Bruised

"Ugh, why does being speared through something hurt so bad." Kira said as she opened her eyes. "Well to be fair your body broke the barricade, and you had someone push you through it with the force of their body." Someone said.

Kira scanned the room only to see she wasn't in the UE locker room, she was currently in Imperium's locker room. Standing before her however was Marcel holding a ice pack. "I thought you may have wanted a place to rest peacefully." He said, "And yes your friends are waiting outside." 

Kira smiled a little at the thought that Marcel had put in, even though things like what happened to her were normal in their business. He offered her his hand since she was struggling to sit up due to the pain in her ribs and midsection. Marcel went to pull his hand back but Kira kept a hold on it which confused him. 

Right as she went to say something however, Adam, Charlotte, Kyle, Bobby and Io came into the room.

They both instantly let go of their hands, "Do I smell love in the air cause if I do I support it!" Bobby said which earned a slap behind the head from Kyle and Adam. "Hey, she is too young! 

Charlotte and Io were about to defend Kira till they heard the girl laugh. They watched as she got up holding her midsection before she made a bold move and gave Marcel a kiss on his cheek. Everyone "Awed" and watched as Marcel was like a surprised puppy as he looked at her. She only patted his head before walking out the room right as Roderick and Drew walked inside.

Marcel decided to follow Kira out the room since he wanted to ask her a question that had been bothering him since before their match.

"And there goes the lover boy chasing after the girl of his dreams." Io said causing her and the boys to chuckle. "Your right about that one Io, only hope the boys don't act too protective. After all they think she is too young." Charlotte said as she gave Io's arm a small nudge. "That's cause she is!" The boys yelled all at once.

While the boys and girls were arguing in the locker room, Kira was walking slowly down the hallway before Marcel grabbed her arm, thus causing her to spin around.

"Uh hi." She said not realizing how her heart was beating. "Why did you kiss me on the cheek?" Marcel asked looking at her with curiosity. "I don't know. I just felt really thankful that you were there for me when I woke up. Last time I was injured badly well.. I got ditched to be on my own." She replied looking down at the ground before gasping in pain.

She was about to collapse onto the floor from the sudden pain she received but Marcel picked her up and carried her to a box that she could sit on. "Thank you." She said and he smiled in response. He didn't feel the need to use words since he could feel their bond growing closer. Right as he was going to say something, E, Woods and Kofi came down the hall. 

"I'll see you around love, I don't wanna keep you up longer and I need to find the boys." Marcel replied before kissing her hand and leaving. She watched him walk away before turning her attention to her long time friends that were hysterical. 

"KIRA MY CHILD, HOW ARE YOU??!?!" E shouted being the concerned uncle and best friend that Kira missed by not seeing him for awhile. "I'm okay as I can be, I don't remember who sent me through the barricade though. Did any of you guys see since you were in the crowd?" She asked. Woods replied, "I did! It seems as if Dakota just amped up your rivalry by you being added to the match at Halloween Havoc. I didn't think you would get so hurt though." Kofi and E hummed in agreement.

"Guys, I'm not invincible. I've probably sustained so many injuries at this point that my body is like ice which can easily shatter." E looked confused and said, "Don't you mean glass?" "SAME THING." Kira answered annoyed. "No its not.. but I'll shut up before you knock my lights out." E laughed.