08 | Nightmares

She was surrounded by complete darkness, and had no visibility in the place she was currently in. Crying could be heard in the distance as the female had walked towards the sounds. She walked to only see herself crying whilst a mirror was in front of her. A door was slammed open then shut as the crying girl looked to see a man who began screaming and shouting at her.

The man was saying vulgar things about her, and about how he was the best she was gonna get. The girl watching stayed silent as she watched the whole thing happen. She watched as the man went to then hug and kiss the girl who he had just berated with his words. The crying girl pushed him back before running out of the door. "Cameron?" The girl asked before looking into the mirror. There stood Kira with tears coming down her face before the setting around her changed once again, this time mirroring a day where she had came home after what seemed as a shopping trip with her best friends.

Kira watched as the version of her was walking up to the bedroom that she used to share with her ex. She stepped up the stairs and followed this 'other her' as she walked into the room and heard her other self scream whilst yelling curses. She walked in the room only to see the thing that was the final stake in her former relationship. Cameron and 3 other girls all in their room. Wine bottles were obviously scattered everywhere.

Where had she gone wrong? She did everything right, and experienced this already yet she was watching it again right in front of her.

Suddenly Kira started screaming and screaming until she sprung up from her terrible nightmare crying. She hugged her knees crying as Drew ran into the room and Braun got up and went to her other side. "What happened?" Braun asked her as Drew pulled Kira into his side as she grabbed tightly onto him.

"It- It happened again.. I thought it stopped but it didn't." She said as she cried even harder than before as Drew rubbed her back holding her tightly. "I thought your nightmares stopped?" He said worried.

"I-I thought so t-too but it just h-happened." She stuttered. "By the way, w-why am I in here?" 

"Ya had fell asleep while I was gonna get ya a coffee last night and I couldn't find your keycard so I just brought ya here, if that's okay?" Drew asked and Kira just nodded as she held onto him still. Seeing her in this state was rare, she was vulnerable and scared which worried Braun and Drew the most. Braun saw some of her outbursts, but it typically happened around her best friends or the boys so they weren't too bad to help her calm down. But this? This was way worse than what he could've predicted.

Kira had calmed down a bit seeing as she was hugging Drew but she still sniffled. "Do ya want me to call ya friends to get ya?" He asked her.

Kira nodded a little bit not loosening her grip, "Only Asuka though.." she mumbled. "I'll do it don't worry." Braun said as he got up to find Asuka leaving Drew and Kira in the room.

"I-I'm sorry for waking you guys up.." she whispered before Drew gently loosened her grip to look at her. He wiped her tears off her face as he smoothed her hair a bit, "Don't apologize, it's fine. Really." 

"Its not, I probably woke you all up when you need to rest since we have Raw later tonight.." 

"I'll be there for ya whenever ya are down. I'm gonna have ya back no matter what." This comment made Kira smile and caused her to hug him again burying her face in his chest. "There's that beautiful smile." He said.

"KIRA! I'M HERE WHATS THE EMERGENCY!" Asuka said running into the room worried followed by Braun. "Aw.." she said after she saw Kira hugging Drew but this caused both of them to split apart and for Drew to blush a bit.

"I just had a nightmare.. that's about it.." she told Asuka. "It is most certainly not it at all!" She said before grabbing Kira's arm and pulling her to Charlotte and her's room as Kira grabbed her suitcase.