Final brain cell

Re read the beginning to here again since I changed/ deleted and added new things into the past chapters:)

Btw ...The title says it all....

The final power move from Siblings left the demon, Mard Geer crashing to the ground. Then Natsu tumbled back to the ground as well.
Sasha noticed her brother's black markings faded away including his demon slaying marking. She looked at her body and extends her arms up. Her markings are still there, it's like they're apart of her now.

Sasha: *Whispers* Gray.....When did those markings on your body faded?

"Yours haven't faded yet?" He turns to see Sasha still covered in those black markings. Then remembers Mard Geer done to them to save Natsu.

His sister seems to be okay, but the marking are still visible especially with her demon slaying mark.

"Oh no......don't panic." Gray motioned his hands to calm her down.

Sasha: I'm..not....anyway let's get what we were here for.

   She then walks away from Gray and gets the book while Natsu weakly gets up off the ground.

Natsu: We did it....

Gray:.....It's not over....

He sighed.

"Not until I destroy END....." Gray slumps his head slightly down.

Natsu: Oh yeah!! That book...Igneel asked me to take it to him.

Gray: I said I'm destroying it.

The black markings girl gets back with the book in her arm.
Sasha: "We" are destroying it.

She corrects him again.

Natsu: Seriously!? Don't give me that crap!!

He starts to slowly move but still in pain, Natsu stiffens.

Gray: You're the one spouting crap! This is the creep that made Tartaros.

Sasha: 'And one of them kissed me...'

Gray: AND it's the ultimate volume in the book of Zeref. We gotta destroy it while we still can!

Natsu: I made a promise to Igneel!

Sasha: Natsu you have to understand... this for our dad. We have to destroy this.

She held out the book and surely a strange working feeling jolted between her fingers while she held the book.

Natsu: Give it!

Gray: Make us.

Sasha:*Hand of face* ..this can't get any worse..Natsu, Gray. I need both of you to calm down..

Gray:......

Natsu:......

*RUUUuuuuUuubBLE*

Natsu:!!!!!

Sasha:!!!!

Gray: What is that?!

"It's.....Don't tell me...it's FACE!?" Natsu exclaims as fear in his eyes started to show up widening.

Erza's group

Erza: We...didn't stop it..
She weakly looks up at the large 00:00 countdown.

Happy: No..

Lily: Look there!

Right there where Lily pointed to was tiny bright dots on the grid. Then one by one they started to flicker u top the whole continent was flashing brightly.