The Black dragon

CHAPTER SIXTEEN: The Black dragon

Everything was perfectly fine until a loud uncomfortable noise starts up.

Bixslow: What the hell that that noise

Sasha:.... T-this feeling...

Once she begins hearing that noise a suddenly rush of something deep inside her began to enter her mind, a familiar feeling she has net felt but with her dragon long ago.

Natsu: ARGGG ITS SO LOUD DAMMIT!!!

Mira: kyaaaa*spills the drinks*

Wendy also began to notice this feeling to.

Wendy: The cry-
But Sasha cuts her off.

Sasha: Of a dragon....

Lisanna: Eh!? A dragon?!!

Gramps was also hearing the noise too, Lucy's group headed back as well to stay with the camp.

Lucy: Is everyone okay

Gray: YOU GUYS!!!!

Happy: It's way to loud!!!

But then lily called out to everyone . "GUYS LOOK UP THERE!!!!" Every looked up the sky seeing a large creature everyone thought they do not exist....a dragon.

Gray: WHAT IS THAT!!!

Elfman: It's huge!

Juvia: Is at a-

Bixslow: A dragon!

"...The black dragon of the apocalypse Acnowlogia....." Sasha started having fear surrounding inside her heart.

Laxus: What?!

He began to clench his first and look up at the dragon. But Natsu wasn't scared at all but just yelling at the dragon.

Natsu: YOU OVER THERE!!! DO YOU KNOW IGNEEL IS RIGHT NOW, DONT YOU!??? AND XARDRUS AND GRANDINE AND METALLICANA TOO!!!!!

Guildarts: Knock it off Natsu!

Freed: It's coming down

The beast came down to the island and started roaring at everyone. They all just stand there in fear not knowing what's going to happen next.
But the dragon flies again, however this time it came back.

"EVERYONE RUN FOR IT!!!!" Guildarts cried out.

The dragon jumps to the ground making everything in rubbles. Making everyone collapse.

Elfman: Is this for real!?

Levy: Look at the destruction it caused!!!

Cana: What the hell?! Where did it come from?

Guildarts: HURRY TO THE SHIP!

Sasha started to run as fast as she could but deep in her heart she want to fight the beast. She felt she seen this dragon before, she only knew about them in books and from Zen, but actually seeing it made her think.

Sasha: 'Did that dragon know Xardrus?'[still running]

The dragon tries to eat them but instead it's  been eating the dirt, luckily Freed and Bixslow ran as fast as they could.

Erza: RUN! Everyone we're all going back to FAIRY TAIL TOGETHER!!!

Karla: Wendy! You can talk to dragons CANT YOU DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS?!