Good night

CHAPTER EIGHT- Good night

"Here you can sleep on the floor if you want I know this place is not big bu-" I cut her off.

"Its ok, I had to sleep on top of a branches branch sleeping standings. This is isn't bad than the forest..." I explained.

Lucy: You used to live in the forest?!

"Yeah I lived with my dragon when I was very young remember?" I said as I dropped my bag on the floor next to the couch.

I'm pretty much used to sleeping in trees,

to let you guys know she used to live in the icy mountains and it's been surrounded by many tall trees and luckily Sasha has been used to the cold when she was younger. And somehow before her dragon found her she had that feeling.

"Oh yea." Lucy said as she grab something in the closet. Then the front door knocked and both females jolted up.

"Sasha can you get that?" Lucy asked.

Sasha: Yup!

I towards the door and peeked into the small hole seeing Mira, Wendy, Carla, and Erza.

"It's Mira, Wendy, Carla and Erza." I looked over back at Lucy.

"That's odd...but you can let them in." Lucy said as I open the door seeing them I front on the entrance.

"Hi there come in." I said. And the 4 girls/ also cat went inside to her small room.

Erza: Sasha sorry if it's all of a sudden but can we ask you a few things?.

Sasha: Um..okay?

'Great! what did I do wrong this time...Again!'

Lucy placed down tea cups on a tray filled with herbal tea as Lucy handed every one out a teacup and poured each of them a pleasant aroma in the warm tea.

Erza: You said that you were attacked by a large boar but the injuries Mira told me said you also had a burn spot on your back and we all know that boars don't breath out fire. You were attack by a dark guild am I correct?

Sasha: oh..you didn't buy that? Yeah I did get burnt but it wasn't from a dark guild.

She recalls a memory and explains to them what really happened.

Sasha: Actually it was some bandits one of them used magic at my advantage but yet I was still outnumbered.

"Okay I see." Ezra said as she drank her tea.

Sasha: And then by a boar. Oddly enough this boar really like the smell of my burning flesh.

Erza:!!! *cough*A-and what's your relationship with Gray Fullbuster?

Sash: Gray who now?

Lucy: The black hair guy? He's an ice maker?

Sasha:.....

Lucy:....he like to strip alot....

Sasha: OOOoooh that guy!....yeah I don't have any relations with him. Never seen him until today.

Erza: I see..

"But Erza, Natsu was right she does smell like Gr-hmph?!!" She was cut off by Mira's hand over her mouth.

"Okay sorry for bothering you Lucy and Sasha I hope you have a good night." Erza said as the girls got up and walked towards the door. As Erza gently shut the door and left. Wonder what was wendy was talking about before she was cut off..... oh well