[Extra]Her past pt 1

Author: Ahemmm... this is not a chapter but a little bit about Lil Sasha's past
With her dragon... Xardrus
She was 4 years old at the time.

————

Younger Sasha: Hey Dad Can I do the hunting today for dinner?!!!

She asked the ice creature with many horns on his head.
Xardrus: Hmm maybe next week child I need to go do something

Sasha: Did I do something bad?~

Xardrus: What? No it's nothing about you Sasha.

Sasha: Then where are you going?

Xardrus: I must go talk to my brother... he also has a little boy too to take care of.

Sasha: Can I go with you? Pretty please~

Xardrus: Absolutly not you will stay here up on the mountains and wait. I'll only be gone for a day.

Sasha: Ohh kayyy..... is your brother also a ice dragon

Xardrus: No, he's not he's a fire dragon...

Sasha: I don't get it... if he's a fire dragon then aren't you also a fire dragon too?

Xardrus: *Chuckles...* No we came from the same egg.... he's the king of the Fire dragons and I'm-

Sasha: THE KING OF THE ICE DRAGONS!!!!!

Xardrus: yes correct.

Sasha: But... who's gonna watch me?

Xardrus: Little one your capable enough to be on your own.

Sasha: .....soooo can I play outside so I can practice my magic?

The dragon stares at the child who could look to do some possible mischief.

Xardrus: Fine but don't stay outside for too long okay?

Sasha: Oookay... Can I-

Xardrus: You will not hunt anything when I am out.

Sasha: Awww.... pleewse daddy?

She does her puppy eyes at the old lizard and once again he lost.

Xardrus: fine... but only small creatures you can hunt.

Sasha: Yay!

Xardrus: '..sigh.. I remember when she was just a baby..... where did that baby go....'

Flashback~

"Why goodmorning my icy Lilly." Xardrus, the King of the Ice Dragons handling a baby human as one of its own.
The little baby open her eyes quite slowly and reaches to the King's snout. He gave out a little huff to cool off her tiny face. The baby didn't cry but instead giggles and smiles happily to see her dragon in front of her.

Xardrus: You are quite a strange human baby.

He gently picks up Sasha with his claws and put her on top of his head. He walked a little bit out of his cave to see the sun rise with the baby on top of his head.

The baby gurgles while looking at the sunrise, Xardrus slightly let out a chuckle looking at the babies face or should I say her expression.

3 years later

Sasha- Age 3

Xardrus started to teach Sasha How to first read and write... so far she's understanding it but .... she keeps telling the dragon when is she gonna learn magic. The dragon told her until she completely, finishes her ability to read and write.  In a few weeks she finished her ability to read and write, and Xardrus finally taught her Dragon slaying magic. He also taught her how to fight and hunt for food, like small animals but mostly hand to hand combat.

2 years later

Sasha- Age 5

July 7, X777

"*Yawwwn* Dad! You said we can go hunting today!!!!..... Dad?" She looks around the cave and not seeing an OVERSIZED LIZARD inside the cave at all. Sasha stepped out of the cave and into the forest, however she started sniffing the air if she can try to track his sent.
But the sent was completely gone, but she did smell another sent conning inside the cave... it was a bit familiar but the same time it's not.
So she rushed back to the cave hoping her dragon was there... but there wasn't. only a man looking at the artifacts inside the cave.

???: hello Sasha. My name is Zen it's nice to meet you. Your dragon told me many things about you.