Glad to be back

CHAPTER TEN- Gald to be back ​​​​​​​

   After that Sasha got the flyer for the new job, she walked out of the guild and quickly tries to find out where is Gildarts is going to show Natsu. But just in case she follows him from the distance. She knows that dragon slayers(such as herself) has a very strong sense of smell. As it lead to a small river and next to it was a small house that looked very old.

Sasha: 'Well...this has to be where Gildarts live.'

    She also heard that Gildarts has been attacked by a black dragon and the reasons that he failed the decade quest but this made Natsu stormed away saying he'll find that dragon and ask where his dragon is. But in the same time Sasha also wants to ask that dragon too she instantly hid after Natsu left and she instantly left to leave Gildarts all by himself.

But before she left Guildarts spoke

Gildarts: How's Zen doing Sasha?

As this made Sasha stand there in shock but intantly calmed down.

Sasha: He's doing perfectly fine.

Guildarts: *Sigh* You must be interested of the black dragon I spoke to Natsu about.

Sasha: To be honest I am...

She lifted her head towards the sky imaginings for the thing to happen.

"I also what to ask the black dragon about it that have seen my dragon but I know he's gone." She whispers.

Gildarts: So about Zen....is that doofus doing all sorts of potions and plants?

"Yup." Sasha replies

Gildarts: Huh still at it again..

"Well then I'll be off now good night Gildarts." She walked away to go to Lucy's house and explained to her that she's was going on a important quest and Sasha also told Lucy to don't tell the others, she told her to try to find away to not find out about her quest .

------------------

---Sasha pov---------

....a few days later........

....Well the quest was sorta easy ......well I guess it was....
  I mean who cares that I got a lot of cuts and bruise all over my body. Most of the bandages covered up most of my right arm and my leg to my chest.
   I mostly patched the big cuts of it but the little ones I left alone they actually looked pretty cool.

  Once got to Magnolia it was raining, grey clouds, a dark suddenly scene?  And then suddenly a lot of winged cats?!

Sasha: Well you don't see that everyday.

   But yea they sorta look like happy and carla. But then they start to fly out of the forest and into the horizon. So I decide it to find the spot that the cats flew out of.
  As I walked continuously to the forest seeing Natsu, happy, Lucy wearing a ripped cloak, Erza, Gray, Wendy, Carla and Gajeel all having one of their arm up and down over and back over.

As I snuck behind them.

Sasha: I've been gone for 3 days and this is what I see here? You guys look terrible!

Everyone: SASHA!?

     I laughed as they all look at me in shock. But suddenly my arm started to shaken back and forth.

"Sasha your back!!!." Lucy said as she embraced me.

Sasha: AAAH *SHAKE-SHAKE-SHAKE* Lucy what the hell did you do to me!?

      Then Gajeel started to yelled where the hell was his cat. Then a small black cat appeared in the bushes holding out a rope to the end of the rope was a girl being tied up in her hands. Then she looked at me and both of her eyes went wide open.

"S-Sasha your alive!!!!" She happily sobs as she walks up.

Sasha: umm yeah why wouldn't I be?

"O-Oh your earthlands version." Lisanna said as she looked away to see Natsu.

"Natsu!!!!" She yelled as she ran towards him in joy.

Sasha: 'okay...?'

--------Flash back ----------

back in edolas

The other Erza stabed the other Sasha in the chest from trying to protect earthland Lucy.

-----ok flash back ended ---------

-------Still Sasha's Pov ------
Time skip~

Alright!  So after that Lucy explained me that they were in a crazy place and did crazy stuff trying to get magnolia back. Talk about determination.

Anyways Lisanna is actually Mira's and Elfman's little sister that they thought that she died.

  It made me cry when Lisanna ran towards Mira and Elfman an embrace then with so much love.

It was so beautiful.....

    So after that we went back to the guild and everyone was so shocked seeing Lisanna once again and after that everyone was partying they hecks out of them. And I walked towards the master and Gildarts seeing Natsu laughing that the other Gildarts could be a rock and the Master was the King. It made me chuckle alittle bit and I placed down something that caught Gramps attention.

Gramps: ....where did you get that?

It was a picture of a small girl with three males behind her in the back.

"I found it in the rubble of a destroyed building on the way back to here after I finished the job." I said as he looked at me.

"Master?" Guildarts said .

Gramps:.....

Then suddenly the master started to drink his beer and suddenly got drunk.

"Lemmmekeepitsasha!"~he said as he passed out.

*DONK*

Sasha: M-master?

"Hahaha the master all ready had enough." Natsu said as suddenly he passed out to.

"You know what I'm might as well get loose too". I said as I asked Mira for some beer and Cana challenge me to a drinking contest which I'm not going to loose.

no ones Pov

"Hahahahaiwinncanna!!!!" Sasha said as cana passed on the floor. Then she walks towards lucy and gave her a big hug.

"*Hic* Lucy I'm so lonely~" she slurred her sentences.

"Sasha! You smell like booze!" Lucy said as then Sasha passed out right next to her arms.

"Jeeez you're so heavy" Lucy complained as Gray walks towards the girls and help Lucy out.
  Gray holds Sasha in bridal style then out of no where.

Lucy: Thanks Gray..

Gray: What are you talking about she's light as a feather.

Lucy: Really?

Sasha: Heeeyy!.. I hope yuur not calling me skinny heh-*passes out*

The two laughed as they begin to walked towards Lucy's apartment. 

Then out of no where drunk juvia yelled out.

Juvia: Ahhh Sasha-kun is now my rival!!!

Gray: Keep it down Juvia! Even the dead can hear you!