Back together

CHAPTER THIRTY ONE -Back together
As the new siblings got their new demon markings, Sasha noticed one of her fathers earring on the floor and decided to pick it up.

Gray:...now your holding onto 2 pieces of our family.

Gray smiles. They fell silent but Sasha decides to wear the earring.

"And now I have you..." Sasha embraces her long lost brother.

Gray: yeah..

He wraps his arms around his sister shoulders. Making this a nice moment. Once they separated Sasha realized her friends are still taking care of those demons.

Sasha: We should see if our friends are still fighting.

Gray: Speaking of fighting- there was a demon there that we needed his blood to cure Laxus and the others

"!!!!......" She flinched.

Sasha:.... it wasn't that blond tanned man was it?

Gray:......what did you do?

Sasha:... I may.. disintegrated... him

"YOU WHAT?!!?"  Gray shouted at his sister.

Sasha: No one didn't tell me we needed his blood!!!

Gray: Great... off to a new start- I found out my dad was alive but controlled by a Necromancer- and he's a devil slayer- found out my best friend is my baby sister Yuki- which also now have devil slaying magic - and now I have devil slaying magic- and the blood we needed is poofed by Sasha snapping her fingers for him to disintegrate!

Sasha: um..Gray.

Somehow Sasha's head seems to be else where sniffing the air for something.

Gray: WHAT?!

Sasha: Not sure if my dragon senses are tingling or demon senses are tingling but... I think he's still alive.

Gray: Really?
Gray noticed his demon skills are kicking in and felt the demon from before.

Gray: I think it's the demon senses
He wonders

Sasha: I thought I inhaled him...

Gray:....

Sasha:.....

Gray: lets just go.

Sasha: Sorry- say big brother?

Gray flinched from hearing that turned around to face her.

Gray: Yes?

Sasha: Will you now call me Yuki or Sasha?

Gray thought about it and gave her his response.

"I honestly can call you both, but what do you think?" Sasha looks at him and smiled.

Sasha: It's kind of nice hearing that name- the name that my real parents gave me..

Natsu and the others

With the Necromancer defeated it left the other demon concern. He's the only one left to deal with the two dragon slayers and water shifter. However Juvia knees weaken then coughs out blood.

Lucy: JUVIA!!

"Hmm interference particles. She obviously wasn't going to come out in hurt with that in Keith's body." The larger shark demon spoke.

As Juvia collapses Lucy was able to catch her in hope she would be alright.

Lucy: Juvia! Pull yourself together!