Breach

CHAPTER TWENTY SIX- Breach

With Natsu and Lisanna

The two got captured as well and put into a small jail cell. Poor Lisanna was in there naked while with Natsu, he's also naked too. The two tries to take of the cuffs that suppose to unable to use magic.

Natsu: Keep going Lisanna!

Lisanna used her legs to pull out he cuffs but they won't budge.

Lisanna: NNNNGH!

Natsu: KEEP GOING LISANNA!

Natsu kept pulling of the cuffs of from his big still won't slide off.

Lisanna: Don't you dare turn around! I'm... I'm in quite the compromising position here....

And she was...

Natsu: IF YOU CAN JUST GET THESE CUFFS OFF...

Lisanna: I can't. They don't seem like they can be broken with the strength of a regular human....

Natsu: Then... Lemme have a go.

Lisanna: I TOLD YOU NOT TURN THIS WAY!

Just then someone dropped a single cloth from the jail bars.
The two looked at the man who did that and it was Silver. But he walks away the from them.

Natsu: YOU!

Silver: I'm afraid I can't let you escape. But I also can't allow my little princess here to stay like that much longer... it's quite embarrassing.

Lisanna: T-Thankyou..

She grabs the cloth and used her mouth of wrap it around her body. Because her hands were tied to her back. Then Natsu pressed his head up against the bars getting A closer looks of where Silver is heading.

Natsu: Wait A minute! JUST WHO THE HELL ARE YOU...

Lisanna: Have you met him?

Natsu: That guy... he smells like Gray and Sasha.

Silver stopped and glanced at Natsu.

Silver: Sasha? You mean the ice dragon slayer that crashed down here?

Lisanna: She's here!?

Natsu: You bastard! THE HELL HAVE YOU DONE TO HER!

Silver ignores Natsu's question and kept on waking.

In Silvers mind

???: Silver what are you going to do with this girl.

A demon. But not any demon. He had one eye, a wide grin and next to him was another one but it was a female with curve horns on her sides. Then the last one was a skeleton wrapped in cult robes with a mouth that was stitched.

Silver: Well I don't know..

???: She's still alive!?

???: A human would have been dead from your magic.

Silver: But she didn't...

???: Then let me have her!

Another demon pops up out of nowhere and examine the girl in his arms.

Silver:... do what ever you want

???: YAY I GET TWO FAIRIES NOW to experiment. Wait what about the red head.

???: Shes being taken care of as we speak from Lady Kyoka.

???: Aww...

Deep down Silver had this urge to say something but Keys stopped him.