Our guild

CHAPTER TWENTY ONE: Our guild

Sasha Pov
After we gotten into our guild everyone cheered with booze to celebrate the gift the mayor gave us and the magic games for us being in first place. I stayed in Lucy's house for just a day because I found a job I could get a couple of more jewels from it for extra cash. Later on I went to the our new spa room the mayor gave us as a prize but when I showed up no one was there.....only me.

Sasha: Ahhh it's been too long since I actually was relaxed for a long time~

???: yea... no kidding

Sasha: Wait....*sniff*...this smell...

The fog started to clear slowly seeing the male blonde dragon slayer in the pool with her.

Sasha: Eeek!! L-Laxus!? What are you doing here at the girls side.

" This is the men's side babe." Laxus smirked while Sasha quickly turned around.

Sasha: No way ... are you sure?

Laxus: You want me I get up and show yo-

Sasha: No! I'll leave.

But it was too late he got out of the pool she thought he would be naked but he's wearing a towel to cover his.... lower parts

Sasha: *Whew*

Laxus: Want me to get rid of it then?

Sasha: NO!!

Laxus:*smirks* okay then

No ones pov

Laxus went into another room which made her really confuse what he was doing but he was sure taking his time. Sasha decided to head out of the pool until she realized she was completely naked she even left her clothes on of the wooden lockers but she had no other choice maybe someone is also here and she didn't know about. Yet she was also worried there's someone might be ther in th front.

Sasha: Screw it.

She got out of the pool, covered her chest and hurried to the entrance so she could grab her clothes. Before she could leave someone was heading over the pool and it was coming from the changing room. She looked around the room to find somewhere to hid but it was too late but a the man came out do the changing room was no one other than Laxus.

The two mages fell silent. Sasha looked down seeing Laxus holding a towel in his right hand. But Laxus broke that silent.

Laxus: *Whistles* Nice curves you got there ~

Sasha: Are you some kind of pervert?

Laxus: Be careful who you flash your body to

Sasha: What happens if that person is my boyfriend?

Laxus: Be carful what you say-

Sasha: Oh? and if I don't....

After she said that her body was instantly pin to the wall near the entrance of the changing room. Both of Laxus muscular arms made Sasha trapped and not about to go anywhere but only to look up at Laxus eyes.

*Gulp...*

Laxus: Aren't you worried you going to get raped?

Sasha: I know you're not going to rape me.... are you?

Laxus:.....

'Crap..... I think he is going to rape me .....'

'Don't get raped.'