A fathers last breath

CHAPTER THIRTY- A fathers last breath
[Recap]
Silver:Yu...Yuki?

Gray:..!!!

Sasha: ...Your little icy flower.. is home.. dad....

Finally the truth has been revealed. The Fullbusters are together at last. However it fills the battlefield with sadness..

Silver looks at his presumed to be dead daughter and smiled even though he had blood dripping off from his mouth. Sasha noticed the hole and covered her mouth. She didn't know what to say because her true father is dying.

Silver:....So two of you are finally here... Land the last..blow...

"DON'T*pant* BE KIDIDNG ME!!!" Gray nearly collapsed but Sasha came in to help him up. She placed her hand on his chest to balance him up.

Sasha: You're our father... but what are you doing here?...

Silver fell silent as well with the other two. Until he spoke again.

Silver: I was waiting for you Gray ... to kill me..
Yes... I was your father....

Sasha: Was?...

Gray:!?

Silver: But now..I'm not human.. I'm not even a demon...

Silver: I'm just dead... I died...17 years ago..

Gray:.....

Sasha:.....

"Necromancer... it's a curse to control corpses.. I was a corpse he collected for his experiments.." he explains.

Gray: Experiments!?

Sasha:.. that skeleton demon...
Silver nodded and continued on.

Silver: He was experimenting to see how much he could make corpses behave like humans.. I was just one hundreds of corpses.... but I loved so far.. or maybe I should say.." I moved"...It was all for the sake of.. taking revenge.... On the demons that took away my family...

He grinned but it wasn't for happiness.

Sasha and Gray were stunned but still remained silent.

Silver: I stayed in the demons guild.. but went around secretly killing demons. I'm sorry for the sun village... in the end it seems that flame wasn't a demon..I was planning to weaken the other demons.. and eventually carry out my plan of destroying Tartaros.. but then I found out Gray was alive... and now again you truly are alive Yuki....I realized.. That my hands were too dirty ...

He lifts his hands up shaking.

Silver: I had no right to fought for you two and your mother Mika....

Sasha:....

Gray:... is that why you want to die...?

Silver: I'm already dead.. I wanted to "end."...

"You can't end! I finally have my family back!.."
Sasha rose up at her father. But Silver was on his knees, looks down ready to accept his fate.