[Extra] Her past pt2

Sasha: I don't understand where's my dragon?....

Zen: Your father told me to take care of you Sasha

Sasha: Is he ever going to be back?

Zen:...... He will come back for you but for the mean time your staying at my place. Kiddo....

Sasha: Okay..

   The poor child head low to ground, thinking all of this was anothe read dream and she would wake up to see her father once again.

Sadly it was reality. her dragon was gone and left her by herself. A few month passed while the human sorcerer, Zen. Raised Sasha in his grand ancient library.
And time passed and the girl grows fond of the mage and so was the mage himself.

   One day Zen asked Sasha a very serious question. But he can't find her.

Zen: 'She's probably reading in the west wing......'

    Since Sasha can't hunt anymore she took her new hobbies in books. Especially of magic from the outside world.

     The scorcher walks through the hallway to the west wing and opens the large door going into the room. Right where he stood was a tall wide room.  Pillars of books on top of each other full and down on the floor sat a little girl, happily reading an ancient book in her hand.

The mage smiles at the girl's interest in knowledge however  as he looks closer at the books front label he calmly walks to her.
The closer he looked at the book he could see it clearly.

Zen: That's quite an odd book you have Sasha.

" I really like this book! It talked about the history of dragons that experience the black magic even it talks about My Dad!" The girl looks up at the mage with a innocent gleam in her eyes. But he frowns at her. 

Zen: Sasha....

Sasha: It even said that his brother was there too!!! And another dragon!!! It was an ic-

"SASHA THATS ENOUGH! This book here is very dangerous how did you even find that." Zen shouts at the child. The girl goes quiet and looks down at the book with watered eyes.

Sasha:....

Zen: I'm sorry I lashed at you like that. Where did you fine this book?

Sasha: I found it under a creaky floor....

Zen:  Creaky floor?

Sasha: yes..

Zen: *Sighh....* Can I have the book?

Sasha: okay...

    She hands him the book and Zen looked at the pages she was reading and she was right about everything. But he instantly closed the book and looked at Sasha.

Zen: Now that's outta way.... do you know when's your birthday?

Sasha: No... My dragon never knew too.

Zen: I see.... well I guess who knows maybe your birthday is today.. so I have a gift for you.

Sasha: Really?

Zen: Here, happy birthday.

    He handed her a small blue box with a cute pink bow on top. She looked at the box for a few seconds and started to open it. She slightly smiled at the thing inside, it was a little stuffed pink bunny.

She ran up to Zen and gave the tall man a big hug

Sasha: Thankyou Dad!

Zen: Dad huh? You're welcome. Now I think it's your bed time kiddo.

Sasha: Okay!

She ran up stairs to her room leaving Zen in the library by himself. He looked up the stairs if she's in her room which she was. He sighed again and looked at the book Sasha read.

Zen: *Sigh*.... sorry Xardrus... heh it's funny saying my name.

   The book in his hand instantly went up in flames only turning it into ashes.

   But little did Zen know Sasha stayed up and wrote down everything she saw on that book down into a new blank book. And hid it away from any eyes but hers.