Fairy tail (remake)

CHAPTER THREE- Fairy tail

??? pov

  My eyes slowly adjusted and fixed to a wooden ceiling above. Then I realized I was in a comfortable bed.

My eyes finally wide and I forced my body to sit up straight.

"Where am I?"

I realized that someone fixed my stitches and changes my bloody bandages. But I quickly jumped and searched for my bag.

"Oh thankgoodness..." I looked at the table side and my cloak was folded perfectly. Did they- whoever it was cleaned it?

I put my cloak on and headed towards the door.

I held the knob. Was this really a good idea? I mean so much for a first impression.

     What ever it was made me able to have the courage. But I opens the door and two figures where already at the front.

"You're awake!" I noticed the a woman white that started to walk towards me. Whoa- she's so pretty...and tall....

"Hi! I was the one that treated your wounds when you passed out. I also noticed you had some marks on your cloak so I hope you don't mind if I cleaned it."

She cleaned my cloak? And I noticed I am now feeling a lot better. Why didn't I properly paid attention on fixing self wounds and properly stitching them?

"Thank..you... very much for treating my wounds" I smiled as I bowed at her for respect.

"My pleasure my name is Mira. The lovely lady here is Erza." Mira smiled cheerfully as she pointed to the scarlet Maiden that was Erza. Crap..and other tall woman...

Sasha: Hello...my name is Sasha.

She looks scary but...seems like a nice...

Erza: Well Sasha it's good to see you awake but now that you're awake, how did you get those serious injuries?

And she's also straight forward..... still I didn't want to throw any more conflict so I'll keep it as a small lie as I can... I still don't trust them..

"I was atacked a large bear eating boar," I was about to say something but then I was cut off by a familiar voice.

"Looks like this child is awake." A familiar voice startled all of use and turned to see a short little man.

"It's been awhile Sasha," Gramps..the short old
man I haven't seen in such a long time..

"Yes it has been a while, it's good to see you in good health."

Erza: Wait master, do you know her?!

"Indeed. 6 years ago, I visited an old friend of mine and the 11 year old child he was raising.
(I can't math- cry me a river okay?)

I nodded in agreement.

"So it has seems that my question has finally been answered after 4 years." the master said.

"What question?" Mira asked the master.

"While I was at her father's land,  I asked her if she wanted to join, at first she said no." The masters sighed

"But what changed your mind?" The master asked. To be honest it wasn't just him who insisted but...it was mostly because of Zen..trying to make me see the outside world more..

Sasha: My father..... persuaded me to join. So I went out of the house and headed to magnolia.

"And now you're here. Better late then never." The master smiles with his a grin on his teeth.

Gramps: Mira, can you get the guild tattoo symbol for Sasha please

"Right away Master!" She cheerfully says so while  heading behind the bar and for the search of something. Which she lifts up and heads back to Sasha's side.

Mira: Ok, Sasha where do you want to put it and what color.

"On my neck and can you have it black please." I said as. While I pulled all my hair all the way back so my neck is visible. When she put a the fairy tail symbol stamp on my neck leaving a black fairy tail symbol forever on me.

 When she put a the fairy tail symbol stamp on my neck leaving a black fairy tail symbol forever on me

"Welcome to the family!" Mira smiled at me.

"Family?" As she said family I relaxed my hair down.

Mira: Everyone here is family!

Then Erza walked up to them. "Mira have you seen Natsu's group?" Erza asked Mira.

"Oh! they all let in a hurry and they grabbed a job out the way earlier when Sasha was unconscious." Mira said then fire came up all over Erza.

I didn't much bother who they were so I decide to walked to down through the tables and the decorations of the guild it was pretty, and incredibly huge.

"Hey!" A female voice caught my attention.

   I stopped at one of tables... a particular person.. a girl with short blue hair. She's a little bit shorter than me but she's so cute.

And then there's  a tall man with long black hair with a lot of pericings every were on his face. I wonder how much of these piercings I can could....

I quickly thought to myself of how many peircings does this guy have? But I snapped out of it and I walked up to both of them

"Welcome to the guild!." She pointed at my new tattoo.

"um...Yes! I did! I'm Sasha, its nice to meet you," I nervously said as I rubbed my neck with the tattoo on it. Just then the tall tattoo guy stood up, and began stand right next to me. Then he started to sniff me. Doe this guy know personal space much?

" *Gehehe*, Salamander was right, you do smell like Gray." He said then the short hair girl pulled his ear.

Sasha: Salamander who now?

"Gajeel don't say that! Ignore him!   I'm Levy- it's nice to meet you Sasha!" Levy said as she let go out of his ear.

"I hope we can get along! " I said smiled...

So far....this ain't so bad. Maybe dad really right...
Maybe...this actually could be what I was missinh

"Sasha! Where are you?" Erza yells across the guild. I flinched and a nervous feeling grew on my skin.

....I think my oven is on back at my house....