jealous

ENGLISH VERSION

ENGLISH VERSION

Mason couldn't be considered an infinitely jealous boyfriend

Mason couldn't be considered an infinitely jealous boyfriend. In fact, it was quite the opposite. The one who was almost excessively jealous in the relationship was you.

Mason had a lot of female fans, and they sure got really excited when they saw him smile or do anything that made him cute. He was naturally cute, and that frustrated you a lot.

You've been together for a while and not once have you seen him act jealous, which at first stirred you a little, in his head he just wasn't jealous of you because he wasn't afraid of losing you or of finding you someone better than him. Which would be no lie, after all, there would hardly be anyone better than Mason in the world.

So, you were incredibly surprised when you saw him frown when Christian complimented you.

━ Wow, you look stunning, Y/N.

━ Thank you, Christian. You're not bad either. ━ You thanked him smiling, the tightness in your waist made you look at Mason.

━ Shall we go to Ben? ━ Mason asked in a low tone, his voice was a little thick, and you nodded your head in agreement.

You waved goodbye to Christian and walked away with Mason beside him, your hands not leaving your waist for a moment.

━ Look if it's not my favorite couple. You look very beautiful, Y/N. Be careful, Mase. ━ Ben joked, but Mason didn't seem to find it so funny.

━ Poor people who try. His eyes were half closed as he looked at Ben. What was his problem?

━ Don't even look at me like that man. I'm not one of the guys who are Y/N admirers. ━ You looked at Ben with confusion.

━ Admirers? ━ You dropped the question in the air.

━ Yeah, some guys here have a crush on you. Mason take care. ━ Ben commented laughing and Mase just glared at him.

Something cycled through your mind as you linked Mason's behavior with the new information given.

━ Are you jealous, love?! ━ The amusing question came out as a confirmation. Mason made a noise with his mouth.