sex, smut

ENGLISH VERSION

Mason grips her hips tighter with one hand as he stares through the black glass walls, using his other hand to tease her leaking slit with his cock

No one was around now, most of the boys were dancing on the floor or drinking at the bar, they must have barely been missing you. Since he sees that no one is approaching, he slowly pushes his hips forward. You moan softly as you feel his cock push into your pussy, gripping the door frame more tightly as you turn your head to look at him.

━ To Mason. ━ He was going too slowly, you need to hurry before one of the boys catches you. ━ We need to hurry.

━ Shh, you don't care about anything but getting my cock. Okay, beautiful?

You were going to argue, but the look he gives you makes you bite your lip as you nod. Harry smiles before gripping your hips with both hands tightly, watching as he slowly thrusts his cock into you.

Moaning at the wetness covering his cock as he pulls in before pushing back. He decides to tease you further, pulling your cock out, laughing as you moan, before slamming his now wet cock against your clit. His body jerks as he starts rubbing her clit with the tip, pushing her hips back slightly, begging for his cock to fill him again.

━ What do you want, angel?

━ Your cock, please put it back.

━ Sorry, what was that? ━ Mason leans over her back, teasing her pussy with his cock.

━ Fuck me, please, Mase. I so need your cock opening me up, please give it to me.

He kisses her cheek before thrusting her hips forward, letting his cock fill her pussy once more. You moan louder as he starts to thrust quickly, his hands pulling you back to him more forcefully. One of his hands came back to grip her hip, only for him to release one of her hips and grab her wrist. Mason tells you to bring your other hand back, making him grab both of them as he pushes your hips against his. He pushes him forward, pressing his face against the door that supported his body as he pushes his back with his hand gripping his wrist.

━ Anyone could come now and see you like this, bent over and taking my cock like a needy actress. Is that what you are, angel? Are you just an actress in need of me? ━ You moan loudly at his words, your pussy squeezing him tighter. ━ You would like that, wouldn't you? For someone to show up and see you getting fucked.

━ Yes-yes!

You push back against him faster, your pussy quivering around him as you feel close to coming. The emotion and fear of being caught fueling the flame burning inside you.

As you feel your release build, your moans and whimpers get louder, causing Mason to shut you up. While he loves to tease you about it, he doesn't want anyone to see his cute girl crumbling on his dick. You bite his hand to keep you still as you come, your pussy squeezing tightly around his throbbing cock. Mason sees two people walking down the hall on the other side, making his dick twitch more as his balls contract.