eyes in the mirror, smut

ENGLISH VERSION

ENGLISH VERSION

Mason looked around, looking for his friends

Mason looked around, looking for his friends.  Declan was dancing a slow waltz with Lauren and Ben was sitting at a table with his girlfriend, both drinking punch and looking into each other’s eyes tenderly, lost to the world around them.  Kai was talking to Sophia. They all seemed happy and happy. 

Mason turned his attention to his partner, who was talking to Jesse Lingard.  Since Mason had no girlfriend, Mason asked Y/N to be his date, which you accepted with a smile. 

Mason and you decided to go for the classic style, with him wearing a smoking and tight pants.  When you first came downstairs from your house, Mason was stunned and silent.  You were wearing an evening dress made of dark cherry-colored satin material.  He clung to the contours of his body, left his shoulders bare except for the straps that held him and had a long slit on the side, showing a good amount of creamy skin and a hint of cleavage.  Her hair was tastefully combed, with a few locks framing her face, leaving her neck naked.  You had the diamond earrings and a matching necklace that Mason had bought you last Christmas, and wore gloves from the same material up to your arm.  Judging by the looks they got, they both looked good. 

Mason was speechless for a good minute, after which a fun, blushing Y/N had to shut her mouth open herself.  Mason didn’t care at all.  He would show all the gratitude he felt for his beautiful friend and more.  Your feelings for you had grown from simple friendship to a passion and then, after you and your ex broke up, to the desire to love.  He loved you, that’s for sure. 

After a long night dancing, dining and dancing some more, you claimed to be tired and Mase went for drinks.  Lingard had obviously turned his eyes to you and, in his absence, was flirting like a storm.  Y/N was laughing at his attentions as he whispered something in his ear, his mouth rubbing against his skin and fingers stroking his arm. 

Mason felt a different kind of emotion inside him.  Jealousy was consuming him.  He had planned to reveal his feelings for you later tonight, but judging by what was happening, by the way Lingard was slowly seducing her with words and caresses, his feelings were in real danger of remaining unspoken.