fall in love

ENGLISH VERSION

You sighed when you saw more news about your so-called new courtship, the sensational headlines were speculation since photos and videos of you were shot while you watched Chelsea’s last game and cheerfully celebrated Mason’s goals

There was talk of something else in the English tabloids, the star of Chelsea and the darling of the English team along with the new darling of Marvel/Netflix, were the juicy gossip of the month. Something you tried to avoid as much as possible.

You and Mason met through Marcos Rashford since you were both friends with the Manchester United player, it all started with little flirtations, both of you not wanting to rush into anything, as the months passed, calls and meetings began to become more frequent, meetings to meet each other’s best friends, you're going to watch their games when you were in London even spending several nights at the player’s house, and he is always knowing about their recording days and accompanying you in photo sessions, all while keeping as quiet as possible.

Of course, some rumours had already occurred, becoming stronger when people saw pictures of Mason going to the movies where you would be present as in the latest Marvel releases, but as you were never seen together the rumours soon died. What would not be the case now, there were many pictures of you together right after the match.

There was not yet a relationship between you, both had already met each other’s family, but had not yet labelled the relationship as a relationship, even if their family and friends already treated them like this. You were present at all of Mason’s new conquests and defeats, you spent the holiday with him, his friends and family, but it still wasn’t a relationship. Not officially, at least.

A smile painted your lips when you felt a hand wrap your curls around your fingers, already knowing who it was. His head turned, his eyes meeting the light brown ones that gleamed.

━ Hey, baby. I thought you were already doing the fitting of your dress? Where’s your stylist? ━ Mason threw himself on the couch next to you, his hair still wet, splashing on you when he swung.

━ Mase! ━ You scolded him laughing, not helping his attitude at all.

━ It was unintentional, beautiful. ━ He did his best expression of innocence, but his eyes delivered his mischief.

━ So much so, Mount. Answering your questions, I haven’t done the final test yet. Regis caught a traffic jam, she should be arriving in a few minutes. Thank you for letting me do it here in your house. ━ You thanked me by giving you a quick seal.

━ My house, your house, baby. ━ Mason stole a few more kisses from you as you waited for the arrival of his stylist.

━ Did you see what they’re saying about us on the internet? ━ You asked him.

━ Yep. ━ He spoke by popping the 'p'.   We were able to hide it for quite some time, almost a year.

━ Doesn’t it bother you? ━ You asked timidly, your attention turned to your curls while you played with them.