loved packet

ENGLISH VERSION

Positive.

Your hands trembled as you held the test that confirmed your suspicions, your eyes watering. You were pregnant, really pregnant, generating a love package from you and Mason.

A tearful laugh escaped from her lips, her eyes wandering towards her abdomen still flat, but now aware that a life was being generated. You’d be a mother, a very young mother, but still a mother.

You and Mason were together since he was fifteen and you were fourteen, he was there when you signed your first contract with a professional record label and you were there when he signed for your heart team, Chelsea.

Your love being strong enough to withstand the distance when it has been lending to Vitesse for a season, just keeping in touch by phone calls and video calls, also being the only longer moment you have spent away from each other.

Both growing professionally in their particular careers and supporting each other. They were five years of dating, support, love, conquests and small fights that always ended up solved. You couldn’t see a life without Mason in it.

You could be famous and have money and recognition, but none of this would be so important if you didn’t have Mason with you. After all, most of his songs from his first album talked about him. He was his inspiration, his first and only love.

He was the guy you dreamed of being your husband when the time came, he was the guy you had as the father of your children. The first of them already in training.

━  Your dad will be very excited when he finds out about you. Like Mom. ━ You whispered softly.

An idea popping into your head how you would break the news to Mason, he would arrive from practice in a few hours which gave you an edge.

━  First pregnancy? ━ The lady next to you asked. You were standing in front of two overalls for over five minutes wondering which one to take.

━ Yes! Find out today, I’ll tell my boyfriend in a few hours, but I don’t know which one to take. ━ A soft smile appeared on the lady’s face.

━ Why not take them both? He’s sure going to love it.

━ Really, thank you very much. ━ You thanked, the two overalls now in the basket that also contained little blue slippers.

━ You’re welcome, honey. I hope you have a great pregnancy.

You walk toward the pay bench, thanking that no one recognized you, the surprise couldn’t be spoiled and you really didn’t want anyone other than you and Mason to know about the pregnancy yet.

You came home with a few minutes left in your favor, you just needed to be quick while preparing everything in your room. The blue balloons with the word "WELCOME BABY" were the first to be ready, the slippers and the jumpers well organized in the middle of the bed, finishing with the four tests you did.