fake

ENGLISH VERSION

ENGLISH VERSION

You looked at Mason with your most incredulous expression on your face

You looked at Mason with your most incredulous expression on your face. You certainly understood the wrong words, it was not possible that they were right and true.

━ How much alcohol did you drink tonight, Mount? This is certainly affecting the little intelligence you possess. ━ His words were joking, making a grimace appear on the player's face.

━ I'm completely sober, Y/N. And there's nothing wrong with my intelligence, not everyone needs to attend an exclusive university to be smart! ━ The pin in your university didn't go unnoticed by Mason's voice.

━ Some of us are not just a pretty face and a nice little body, I can't help it if I was born with all this and with a lot of intelligence. Blame my parents, Mount. ━ He spoke as he passed by and walked towards his kitchen.

Mason followed his body with his eyes, but quickly shook his head and walked behind you to continue the conversation you were having, entering the kitchen his attention was drawn to his figure sitting in the cool and eating candy on the spoon.

━ You eat very sweet, knew. It will still hurt your health in the future. ━ You rolled your eyes at Mason's words, that bullshit.

━ Minus Mount. You're just an athlete, not my nutritionist. And eating candy at the moment is what makes me not jump on you for your own stupid idea.

━ Come on, you're just being a bitch about it, it's not stupid if even our friends already believe it! ━ You put an offended look on your face when you heard the word bitch, even if it was true.

━ I always wondered if our friends had any real problems, so it just confirms everything. How is it possible for them to believe that you and I are hiding from them? We can't stand each other, let alone that skinny girls aren't my type. ━ A wicked smile adorned her chocolate-stained lips.

━ Hey! ━ He shouted, outraged. ━ I have a lean but muscular build. I'm not skinny, Y/N. Kai is thinner than me, and we don't see you calling him skinny.