i hope you accept

ENGLISH VERSION

You've been a sports journalist for Sky Sports for two years now

You've been a sports journalist for Sky Sports for two years now. Two amazing years where you covered magnificent games and had the opportunity to interview the best players in the league. At this point in his life there was no complaint to make.

In those two years you had already covered some Chelsea games and interviewed some players. Jorginho, Azpilicueta, Kanté and Mount were the names you interviewed the most.

And if in other games you were already pure joy, then your state of joy was up there. You were covering nothing less than the Champions League semi-final, a game between Chelsea and Real Madrid. Where Chelsea managed to become the winner, advancing to the final of the competition. You had a huge smile on your face when you hugged your cameraman.

You were also an avowed Chelsea fan, but whenever you interviewed the players you maintained your professionalism. After all, you were doing your job and as much as you wanted to scream in celebration you controlled yourself and just let a huge smile show.

He quickly organized himself when he saw the players walking towards the interview area. Due to the social distance you were a few meters away from where the interviewed player would be. You sent Mount a smile as he positioned himself in the right spot, the cameraman already filming him.

━ First, congratulations on ranking, Mason. ━ You wanted him smiling, making him return the gesture.

━ Thank you very much. Means a lot.

━ So, how do you feel about this classification, given that you were the author of the second goal. How does it feel to know your team is in the final?

━ Amazing. It's amazing. We've made a very balanced trajectory so far and to arrive here at this moment knowing that we are in the final is simply incredible. I believe this is the feeling that defines me at the moment. ━ Mount replied, his characteristic smile soon appearing.

━ Yes, the first time Chelsea were champions you were a child, now nine years later you have the opportunity to play in a Champions final when you are still very young. You must be very proud of yourself. ━ You spoke, Mason stirred a little before answering.

━ Well, is age something that matters to you? Because I hope it isn't. ━ You felt a heat run through your cheeks when you understood Mount's speech. ━ Looking back, I'm very proud that I never gave up, I wouldn't be here if my nine-year-old self hadn't pursued its goals.

━ Last question. You won, how do you intend to celebrate this victory?

Mount licked his lips and chuckled before answering the question.

━ Well, I had made a deal with my teammates that if we reached the final I would invite the girl I have a crush on to dinner the day after our qualification. ━ Mount replied smiling, you saw that some of the Chelsea players were on the side listening to the interview.