test drive

ENGLISH VERSION

Pull up, pull up on me

You watch Mason cook lunch. The aroma of the room filling his nostrils, the aroma is subtle. Too good to notice, but not strong enough to master the other scents in the room that smell like Mason. His head is tilted to the left when you see a smile in the corners of his lips. He knows you're watching him.

Might just recline the seat when I want it. Give you a set of keys 'cause you own it.

Mason can hear the raindrops hitting the roof of the house, he can also hear the thunder and can see the lightning flashes. The storm started a few minutes ago, and looks like it will last until dawn. It turns while watching you, drowsy. You look so beautiful, you're breathing and slow and equally peaceful, your lips on a little smile signal ing that you are having a good dream. He's really lucky to have you.

Pull up, pull up on me. No second guessing, checking the rearview. Ain't looking back unless it's right at you.

Mason loves the way you moan your name. It always makes him go faster, stronger and deeper. He really loves all the little sounds that come out of his red lips and swollen after so many kisses. Love and lust shine in both eyes, the visual provided lasting long minutes. So, you throw your head back when Mason reaches his main point of pleasure, a mutilation of his name escapes through your lips. Minutes later both are entangled by their bodies, exhausted to them, hit after the peak of reaching pleasure.

Make me wanna stay through the night. I will never leave from by your side. Don't you know you got a ride or die.

The sun went down hours ago. Mason's head rests on his breasts, his breathing deep and calm, his exhaustion because of his daily training take him to sleep. Your hands caressing your back here and there, your attention is on the college textbook you're reading. You can hear the slight hum that comes from the heater that sits in the corner of Mason's room, which causes the room to be lit by a light golden light. You would give anything you possessed, so you could be like this with him forever.

Even when I miss you on the road. You should know I'm always in control. 'Cause the one thing I already know.

You laugh as you pointlessly try to push Mason's hands off your waist and ribs.

━ I definitely thought I heard you weren't ticklish! ━ Mason smiles as he sits on his hips, holding her between him and the bed.

━ I don't have it! ━ You try, but unfortunately you can't hold your laugh.

No, I don't feel the need to test drive nothing. Test drive nothing. Baby, I'm sold on you. So I don't ever gotta tеst drive nothing. Test drive nothing. It's in thе way you do it, I don't ever gotta, baby.