i don't fucking care

ENGLISH VERSION

ENGLISH VERSION

You were immensely excited about your twenty-one year party, in the past few months you have multiplied in two to prepare the best party of all! The venue of the party was scheduled months earlier so that there would be no problem on the day, the ...

You were immensely excited about your twenty-one year party, in the past few months you have multiplied in two to prepare the best party of all! The venue of the party was scheduled months earlier so that there would be no problem on the day, the guest list revolved around nearly two hundred people. Most people you wouldn't know since they came as escorts.

From football players to digital influencers, the guest list was quite varied. Since you were sixteen, you didn't have as big a party as you had this year, so your parents saw no problem sponsoring the party, with you paying the other half. After all, his modelling income wasn't that bad.

The day and even the beginning of the party was just perfect for you, until the person who made you feel worse appeared. Mason Mount was your private hell, your best friend's best friend. You loved Declan and you really didn't understand how he could stand someone like Mount.

You didn't always hate each other. As a matter of fact, when you first met Dec when you were ten, the three of you got along great, you were the group's youngest, and Declan and Mason made it a point to always defend you and be around. You even took a pinky oath that you would always be friends. Half the oath worked.

Everything changed after you turned sixteen, the boys were eighteen. It was at that time to that you realized you had a little crush on Mason. But it was also at that time that Mason completely changed with you, from soft, sweet, he began to treat you with hardness and carelessness.

Cute nicknames became provocations that were always said to hurt you more and more. You didn't understand your attitude, you didn't accept it either, but Mason never gave you an explanation, he just hated you more. So you fought back and buried every good feeling there was for him. For five years, you endured all the bad things he said. You wouldn't turn your back on your best friend and other friends just because of him. It was painful, but you could do it.

So, when you saw him walk through the front doors with a beautiful girl by your side, you knew you were very likely to end the night crying in your bed. Mason had this unique talent for doing this.