double win

ENGLISH VERSION

It wasn't his first final in a competition where you supported Mason, you were present at all of which he competed, in wins and losses

It wasn't his first final in a competition where you supported Mason, you were present at all of which he competed, in wins and losses. You always made a point of making an appearance when Mason had a game as important as this.

Many fans may not appreciate this particular title, but you knew Mason well, when he came on the field he would come in one hundred percent focused and wanting to be the winner when the referee called it off. Because that's the way he was, every title was valuable, even more as the club had never been able to raise. Mason wanted to write his name in the history of the club that inhabited his heart, and winning today was another step towards that trajectory.

You looked at your phone anxiously to check the time, Lewis' little laugh next to you making you look at it.

━ They'll be in the field soon, Y/N. Checking the hours every two minutes won't make you any less anxious. The characteristic smile of the older Mount shone on his face.

━ I know. You sighed. I just get really anxious, I think I'll never get used to that feeling, we know how important this game is to Mason, I just want it to work out.

━ Honey, remember you can't be as anxious as you are, it might not do you any good. Debbie whispered to her left side so neither Lewis nor Jazz could hear.

You sighed twice more, trying to control your anxiety, smiling quickly when you felt your mother-in-law's hand on yours. She was the only one after her mother who knew about the news you would give Mason after the match was over, but only if he was champion.

I'll calm down! It'll be all right! You spoke with confidence, win or lose, Mason would still be a champion.

You and Mount's took some photos and made videos, some fans came to ask for pictures when they recognized who you were, Lewis laughed at every person who came to ask you. When you saw it, the game had already started, and you did your best to keep calm.

The rival cheerleaders sang at the top of their lungs every time their opponent came close to Chelsea's area. Coming close to the thirty-minute mark of games, you quickly got up from the seat when you saw Mason fall and an expression of pain appear on your face.

━ Oh, God. Let it be nothing serious! You wished strongly, the surrounding noise almost disappearing while your attention was on the big screen showing Mason still down.

━ They're replacing him. Tuchel already called Pulisic. It's the same foot he had the minor injury before they travelled. The concern did not go unnoticed in Lewis' tone of voice.

Let's hope it's nothing serious, it might just be a sharper pain. Jazz spoke, his voice more lively than his brother.

━ I just hope he doesn't let it get to him, he was so good at the game. You spoke, your eyes focused on Mason as he retreated from the field, limping. You wanted to stop all the boos from the rival crowd.