03

𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠𝚕𝚎𝚍𝚐𝚎 𝚗𝚒𝚌𝚔𝚕𝚎-𝚋𝚛𝚎𝚠𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚛 | 𝚗𝚘𝚘𝚍𝚕𝚎
𝚓𝚞𝚕𝚢 𝟷𝟶

"hey boo , you can go ahead and sit down in the chair im wash my hands right quick and i'll be right back." i smiled at my client as i closed the door after her.

i'm upcoming nail and lash tech , i have my license in both but right now i'm working outta my apartment still. i'm trying get me a booth in somebody shop or maybe even my own lil shop.

i washed my hands and put some gloves on and sat down in front of her. "did you have a particular style ?" i asked her as i started cleaning under her nails making sure their was no dirt.

i hate how some nail techs don't clean under your nails first just start applying the tips.

"no , freestyle is fine." she said.

i absolutely love when they chose freestyle because i be having so many ideas in my mind.

"okay did you care about the length ?" i asked going through my tips holding them on her nails.

"no not really" she laughed.

—-

"okay i'm just going take a couple pictures and videos to post on my page." i told her as i placed her hands on top of each other taking some pictures.

"these are so cute noodle thank you so much." she said standing up.

"you're welcome girl." i said smiling , i love having satisfied customers.

"how much ? and i'll definitely be back and promoting you getting other girls to come to you." she smiled before going in her wallet.

"just $60." i told her before i began cleaning up some and wiping down my table and booths.

she handed me the money and i counted it and it was $70 , boo you know you gave me 10 extra ?" i asked before she walked out.

"yeah it's yo tip , yo prices cheap compared to what i was paying at the nail salon."

"aww thank you." i said following her to the door "you have a good one na" i told her closing the door after she left.

i finished cleaning up the area i did her nails at. i decided to take a break and post her nails before my lash client arrive in thirty minutes.

𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘣𝘺 𝘫𝘶𝘫𝘶𝘥𝘢𝘨𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘴

𝐧𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐝𝐛𝐲𝐧𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐥𝐞 freestyle babes , come book 💕.