2.08

𝗦𝗮𝗹𝗼𝗻𝗶 "𝗹𝗼𝗻𝗶" 𝗘𝗱𝘄𝗮𝗿𝗱𝘀 | 𝟭𝟲

"give me a kiss" daddy told mama wrapping his arms around her waist.

she leaned her head back and he kissed her "please get a room" key fake gagged.

"sometimes i wish i would've swallowed you." mama said and key mouth dropped open in shock.

"damn ma." semaj placed his hand on his chest.

"not yo half baby." she kissed his cheek.

"you got daddy nuts on yo face." stormi spoke and daddy smiled big making semaj pass out.

"you den made my baby pass out." ma pulled a water bottle out her purse pouring it on semaj. he instantly jumped up.

"dramatic ass" daddy punched him im the chest.

"y'all be weak in the knees...." kam said jacking semaj up "STAND UP !" everybody busted out laughing and a sale associate walked over to us.

"karen is approaching." daddy said in a news reporter voice.

"i'm sorry we're going have to ask you and your entourage to leave our store." she pointed

"bitch don't call my kids no entourage." she slapped her hand down "and don't point at em either."

"please leave ma'am you're acting like a monk-" before she could finish i punched her and we all ran out the store and on down the strip.

"got damn i'm too old for this." daddy yelled sitting down on the bench.

"cmon you know they boutta send dem blue niggas after us." key helped daddy up. we made it to the truck and watched as the cops walked around.

"this like the 4th store we've got into with somebody in two days." mama shook her head.

"i'm so proud of y'all." daddy said smiling.

his phone started ringing and it was uncle bean. "yo bitch." he answered cranking the car up. "nah we just had to run from dem blue niggas."

i pulled my phone out my purse and texted harlem.

ʜᴀʀʟᴇᴍ🤎.

wyd ?

picking brook up from my gma house

oh okay , you ate ?

yes loni , have fun stop worrying bout me.

i am having fun . i miss you.

i miss you too mamas

aww couple more days

stop counting down 😂.

lol , ok i'll call you later

ight be safe , i love you.

i love you too.

i locked my phone and seen we was in Queen New york. "whea we going ?" i asked key laying my head on his shoulder.

"pops said he going park and everybody walk the strip to see what they going eat."

"oh okay , where you going ? doesn't matter i'm going with you." i answered my own question.

"i wanna find one of dem bodegas i seen on tiktok with dem chopped sandwiches."

"i always wanted to try one too." i sat up grabbing my purse.