09

𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠𝚕𝚎𝚍𝚐𝚎 𝚗𝚒𝚌𝚔𝚕𝚎-𝚋𝚛𝚎𝚠𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚛
𝚊𝚞𝚐𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝟷𝟾

i was at one of the football games that k3 coaches. his team was losing by seven points and their in the third quarter.

the ref has been throwing flags the whole time against k3 team. k3 called for a timeout for them to be losing he was still very calm while bean was getting upset.

there the only time that went undefeated two years in a row , so bean is focusing on making sure they stay undefeated.

i hopped over the fence onto the field.

"hey hey look boys don't get discouraged alright ! y'all got this y'all still have two minutes left in this quarter and still have the whole fourth quarter ! the balls in our hands right now right ?" i asked and they nodded "alright so jojo i want you to fake throw the ball down the field and once you do that i want you to run towards the inzone so fast like freddy kruger is chasing you alright ?" i said.

"alright" he nodded and i smile.

"ok y'all got this KNIGHTS ON THREE." i said putting my hand in the middle. and they placed theirs on top of mine and we yelled knights.

they ran back onto the field and lined up. i grabbed k3 hand. "they got it , the ref tryanna cheat yall but the boys got it !" i said and smiled at him.

"i know" he said putting his arm over my shoulder.

"bean !" i said and looked at me and k3 and smirked.

"what ?" he said

"remain calm the boys got it !" i said and he nodded his head before looking back at his clipboard.

jojo did exactly as i said becoming the first lil league quarterback  to run ten yards and score a touchdown.

——

"see i told y'all  y'all could do it !" i said holding my arms out for a group hug even though their all sweaty. they came rushing into me with their lil shoulder pads making me fall and laugh.

they piled on top of me.

"aye aye y'all get of her !" i heard k3 said.

"no this mean i'm apart of the team now fr !" i smiled as they pulled me off the ground and k3 shook his head.

"y'all hungry ?" i asked as we walked to the bus.

"yeah." they all screamed.

"noodle are you going be at all our games now and practices ?" jojo said holding my hand as we walked on the bus.

"i can try" i smiled at them "you have to ask coach k3." i said whispering in his ear. i know k3 got a soft spot for jojo and king. he says they remind of him of himself but he wants them to better than him.

jojo took off towards k3 who was at the end of the line.

"hey stop by the closest miyabis." i told the bus driver.

the boys did a good job today so i wanna surprise them and take them for some hibachi which half of them never had and let them get the experience of being cooked in front of them.

"ok" the bus driver said.

i went to the last seat on the bus and sat down. we have an hour ride back home but if we stop probably won't get their untill another two hours.

i called miyabis on my phone "hey yes i would like to make a reservation for fourteen people." i said "yes today....ok yes i know it's last minute i'll pay more...muhumm thank you." i said and hung up.

i gave the bus driver Mr.Reynolds a thumbs up. k3 came and sat down by me and put his head on my shoulder.

"give me yo phone right quick." i said and he dug in his pocket and got it. i unlocked and went to the group chat with the boys moms and let them know that we may be back a little late and they all responded with ok.

"why we going be back late ?" he said

"i made reservations for them at miyabis." i said giving him his phone back.

"k3 !" jo whispered yelled

"yea ?" he said looking up at him.

"can i hold your phone ?" he said lowly

"where yours ?" k3 said digging his phone out his pocket again.

"my mama made me give to her she said i couldn't have a better one then her." he said with a pout.

k3 took a deep breathe and handed me the phone to hand to him. "i'm talk to yo mama" he said.

"ok" jo said before turning around.

"first king now jo , bitches ignorant like i'm literally raising your kids for you." k3 said and his voice was low but i can hear the anger.

"don't think about right now , think about the boys and how happy they are." i said grabbing his hand.

"yeah , they want you to be at all the games and practices now." he said looking at me and i smiled.

"i'll be there of course" i said and he shook his head.

"you love them boys don't you ?" he asked

"yep and you do too." i said

i haven't known the boys as long as k3 but the minute i meet them they all were so sweet.

"yeah i do i just want them to be better than what i am.".

"stop saying it like that , nothings wrong with you you had to do what you had to do to make it. the only time you really smile is when you around the boys k3. they give you happiness they all like your kids you never had  they love you dearly too most of them your their father figure." i said

he looked at me and smiled "thank you noodle" he said kissing my cheek.

his fine ass just kissed me-

"boy if you going kiss me kiss my lips" i said pouting. he grabbed my neck and pulled me down towards him and kissed me before he pulled back he sucked on my tongue.

i looked at him and he had a smirk. "you mines na." he said putting his head back on my shoulder.

"yep" i said.

———

- i absolutely love kids and hood niggas who love kids.
- y'all like noodle and k3 ?