2.13

𝗦𝗮𝗹𝗼𝗻𝗶 "𝗹𝗼𝗻𝗶" 𝗘𝗱𝘄𝗮𝗿𝗱𝘀 | 𝟭9

"harlem we need to talk." i sighed sitting down on the couch.

"wassup mamas" he said pausing the game.

"i got something to tell you and i don't know how you're going take it." i fiddled with my fingers. i was nervous because i don't what us to break up.

"YOU PREGNANT ?" he asked excitedly "cause if you is IM HAPPY ASF !" he stood up

"i'm not pregnant" i laughed lowly and his face got sad.

i know he wants a baby real bad right now because he missing bri real bad.

"oh damn." he said sitting back down. "we'll what's wrong ?"

"i got accepted into an Fashion Intuition..."

"baby that's good why you sound sad , i'm always gon support your dreams mamas." he grabbed my face kissing my lips.

"harlem the school is in , it's in new york." i said and i looked up at him and he had an unreadable expression on his face. so i just decided to keep talking. "the whole family moving to new york so i can attend school. i know new york is a big deal to you i love you and i wanna be together but i don't want you to be forced to be there and be uncomfortable. i don't want to bring back bad memories on you." i spoke honestly. i'll rather him stay her and be at peace then to move back to new york and make him relapse as well.

"Saloni im not going lie to you, it's going be a lot for me to handle back in new york." he said before he took a deep breathe. "but my heart my heart can't be without you saloni. i'll rather deal with my trauma  then not be with you everyday. just promise me you'll help me. i know it's going be hard for me and i know you're probably going see a different side of me but promise me if you don't want to deal with me you'll leave saloni i don't wanna ruin your life with my trauma." he grabbed my hands staring dead at me.

"harlem you're trauma is not going -"

"NO saloni PROMISE me if you can't handle it or i'm distracting you you will leave. i want you to become the biggest fashion designer ever. do not let me stop
you saloni." he grabbed my face staring into my eyes.

"ok." i mumbled and he kissed my lips.

"i love you so much and i don't wanna fuck up your life mamas." he placed his forehead on mines.

"i love you more harlem and you're not doing that so stop saying that please."

"when do we move to new york ?" he turned back unpausing the game.

"next month on the 15th."

"you staying on campus ?" he asked as i threw my legs over his lap and put the pillow behind my head.

"no, for the time being will be staying with mama nem."

"which block the school on ? and whea they staying at ?"

"umm it say something about 6th ave on new york , and my mama said somewhere in buffalo."

"baby you know how far apart that is ?"

DISCLAIMER : i'm not from new york yall , i'm using google so if it's wrong don't be going all crazy in the comments. be mad at google.

"no" i shrugged

"buffalo six hours away from that school , ma already brought the house ?" he asked me as i grabbed my phone.

"i don't know , i'm boutta call her." i said hitting her name from my recents.

"hey baby." she answered on the first ring.

"hey ma." we both said at the same time.

"HEY MY BABY HARLEM !" she yelled excitedly making him smile big.

"ma , you know the house you got 6 hours away from loni school..." he said and ma face dropped

"oh my god." she shook her head "KAMARI BRING YO ASS HEA !" she yelled for daddy

"what women ?" he held a mug on his face standing behind her.

"we gotta find another house." she said and daddy frowned his face up.

"why ? you know how hard it was to find that one to accompany everybody."

"it's six hours away from loni's school."

"damn. let me call the realtor and see if she find a big house near the school." daddy said pulling out his phone.

"or they just get they own spots like everybody doing now." mama said

"but we still need a big house for sundays when you cook and everybody come over."

"i know but for temporary we just need to find something decent and fast because we leave next month."

"when we move i want it to be settled no up and moving again." daddy said

"i'm call y'all back , i love y'all." mama said hanging up before we could talk back.

"they about to argue." i sighed putting my phone on the floor and my arm over my eyes.

"mane they good don't you be worried about that. and we going look for us an apartment anyways."

"you wanna move in together ?" i asked shocked.

"saloni we basically live together now , when are you really home ?" he turned around and looked at me.

"ok we'll that's true and i have enough money saved up to pay bills and with youtube we should be good."

"you're not helping me pay no bills saloni , all i want you to do is what you do here whenever you get the chance."

"so cook and clean ?"

"and school saloni that's all you worry bout i got everything else."

"i just fee-"

"that's all you worry bout saloni. end of conversation." he cut me off.

"ok." i mumbled lowly.

—————-

- it's going to be a big time skip next chapter. book will be ending soon prolly like four more chapters.
- y'all want a separate book on key & cali ? 🌚
- pls give me some feedback yall.