07

𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠𝚕𝚎𝚍𝚐𝚎 𝚗𝚒𝚌𝚔𝚕𝚎-𝚋𝚛𝚎𝚠𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚛
𝚊𝚞𝚐𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝟷𝟻

"you can just put that box right dey." i told dice and he put the box in the corner.

i finally got my studio room ive been setting it up for about two weeks now. the rest of my things had to come in and had to move my stuff from my apartment.

"alright noodle we going head out we gotta handle some things but call us if you need us." dice said giving me a hug followed by spazz and bean.

"ok thank y'all so much , y'all sure y'all don't want me to pay y'all ?" i asked grabbing my purse.

"you lil sis noodle you good." bean said as they walked out.

i turned on the tv and went to youtube and began playing some music as i finish unboxing the rest of my stuff.

—-

a couple hours later i have set up my studio room the way i wanted it to look.

 i pay a rent of $200 a month which is very good considering how much space i have in this room

my phone ringed and it was ju calling.

"yoo" i answered

"where you at ?" she asked while she put on a lash and i noticed she looked a lil dressed up.

"i'm at the shop , where you going ?" i asked picking up  my purse grabbing my airpods.

"ma said in the group chat she want us to meet her at texas roadhouse on two notch."

"when she say dat ?"

"in that lame ass group chat she made a week ago." ju rolled her eyes.

"oh i muted that shit , meet me at my apartment and will ride together." i said grabbing my stuff , turning off the lights closing and locking the door behind me. i don't trust none of these people here so i will be locking my door.