04

𝙺𝚊𝚖𝚊𝚛𝚒 𝚎𝚍𝚠𝚊𝚛𝚍𝚜 | 𝚔𝟹
𝚓𝚞𝚕𝚢 𝟷𝟺

"defense ! without defense you have no team ! defense is the key to football a strong defensive side leads to a good offense side come on y'all boys y'all got it !" i coached to the boys.

i work at the rec and coach for the kids. since it's football season that's what i'm coaching. i have two different teams i'm coaching the knights which is my junior league led team with boys from seven to ten. then i have my warriors and they between eleven to fourteen.

"coach k3 ?" i heard and i looked down at justin who is one of my running backs.

"yea ?" i asked

"can i have one water please ?" he smiled.

he was annoying , but a good player. "everyone is about to get water in about five more minutes be patient."

"but i want it now !" he pouted and stomped his foot.

jack him up-

i shook my head from my thoughts "don't play with me." i spokes to him sternly

"my mama would've gave me dat water." he rolled his neck

"when i put you on the team i told you from the jump when you step on my field you anit got no mama i become yo mama and yo daddy so what i say goes." i looked at him making him pout "now imma give you a choice twenty burpies or three laps ?"

"three laps" he mumbled.

"go ahead" i said and he started running his first one.

bean walked over towards me "whea you going after hea ?" he asked typing on his phone.

"back to the crib." i said blowing my whistle letting the boys know practice over. they all ran to get a water and their bags. "before y'all go go sit with your parents on the bleachers right quick." i told them before looking back at bean.

"yo lame ass , come with us to the arcade."

"no i'm tired don't wanna deal with y'all no more than i have too." i said walking away standing in front of them on the field.

"alright so , i'm letting y'all know that everybody uniforms has been paid for , i will do the same as i did last year and pay for them to eat when we have away games, we should be receiving the schedule for the season next week. i'll send it out to y'all in the group chat. does anybody have any questions if not go home. next practice on Monday at four be late without no valid excuse yo child stay to make up those extra minutes." i said and all of them started standing up and walking out.

i don't ask my parents to pay anything i pay for all my kids uniforms when we have away games i pay for their food. a lot of these coaches only coaching for the money but i do it because i have a soft spot for kids and wish i had this opportunity growing up. besides all this extra money i have sitting in my bank accounts.

everybody know who the drug dealer k3 is but nobody know who kamari is. when i'm around kids i'm kamari just a grown man wishing i could've had a normal childhood.

——

"give me a couple minutes please." the girl spoke on the mic at mcdonald's.

i frowned my face up because i was hungry , i woke up and was hungry as fuck.

"you go ahead with yo order." she said after a long five minutes.

"let me get a large fry , two McChickens , and a hic-orange"

"five sixity-seven at the window" she said and i pulled to the window.

i really hate drive thrus but it's eleven at night anit much open.

she opened the window with an attitude but then say me and smiled. i mentally rolled my eyes.

"hey k3." she smiled and i seen straight through her gap.

i handed her my money and she counted it. "you always quiet , you too fine for that." she bit her lip looking at me.

"my money back." i ignored her, making her hand me my money back.

"so like you-" i rolled my window up while she was talking. ion got time for questions.

my dick boujie i don't put it in dirty fast food hoes like her.

she grabbed my bag of food and i let down my window grabbed my food check the bag and pulled off. i pulled over at the park so i could eat while it's still hot. mcdonald's nasty when it's cold.

i was finishing my last sandwich and my phone started ringing making me groaned.

"what ?" i answered

"where you at ?" spazz yelled into the phone.

"in my skin bitch fuck you want ?"

"pull up"

"no"

"come on k3 , just come chill with the gang for a lil" he chessed in the camera

"no now bye bitch" i said hitting the famous red button and then blocked him because i knew he was going call back.

i grabbed my white styrofoam cup poured the cough syrup and sprite over the ice. i dropped like two percs and a jolly rancher in there and began sipping before going back home.
——

- inside on k3.
- y'all like this so far ? if boring please let me know.