2.10

𝗦𝗮𝗹𝗼𝗻𝗶 "𝗹𝗼𝗻𝗶" 𝗘𝗱𝘄𝗮𝗿𝗱𝘀 | 𝟭𝟲

"i just wanna know why she was in yo face harlem ?" i questioned him as we walked into his apartment.

"loni i wasn't listening to her , miyah delusional bruh." he turned around rubbing his forehead. "wassup with you questioning me all of sudden ?"

"i just keep hearing rumors & ion wanna believe em but i cant help to get nervous if i keep hearing em." i sighed sitting down on the couch.

"saloni you know i don't want that girl , what she got that you don't ? and everything you got better then her. yo personality, your love, your presence, you attitude you're aroma." he grabbed my hand " so the fuck i'm do with her ?"

"i'm sorry." i apologize for basically accusing him.

"you good ma , cmon i'm hungry." he stood up walking into the kitchen.

"what you want ?" i asked looking in his fridge and freezer.

"don't know but i'm boutta go lay down." he took his shirt off.

my phone ringed and it was g. "hello." i answered propping the phone up.

"whea you at ?" she asked looking back and forth from the phone to the road.

"harlem spot." i took out the pans and seasonings.

"ask him can i pull up ?"

"you heard her ?" i asked him as he put more waters in the fridge.

"ion care." he shrugged

"get some chicken on yo way over hea." i told her cause that other one was frozen to hard. 

"ight." she said hanging up.

"i'm make some fried chicken and home made potato wedges with some green beans." i told Harlem.

"alright." he grabbed me by my waist. "boutta go lay down give me a kiss." he leaned down and i pecked his lips. "saloni don't play with with me." he gripped me by my throat and slide his tongue into my mouth.

"you took my gum out my mouth nasty." i laughed smacking his chest as he chewed the gum.

"girl this ain't shit i'll drink yo bath water." he pecked my cheek going down the hall.

i just shook my head laughing and started cutting my potatoes.i heard knocking at the door and went to the peephole seeing g.

"hi." i said opening the door.

"wassup." she walked in with the bags taking them into the kitchen.

"you seen the group chat ?" she passed me the pack of chicken. i opened it pouring into a bowl so i could rinse em off before i start seasoning  em.

"no what happened ?" i throw the pack in the trash.

"myles said that  ju on crack and she been on it for years & he's tired of covering it up for her. so he want her to go to rehab oh and the other group chat yo mama said she ain't cooking this sunday so know everybody upset and trying figure out where to eat." she laughed

"WAIT , AUNT JU WHAT ???" i yelled turning around

"yeah chileee."

"i'm shocked oh my god." i shook my head pouring the water off the chicken placing them into the other bowl.

"daddy hurt though cause no matter how much he tried to hide it we all know he still loved her."

"yeah unc really do love her , daddy and king said they broke up cause aunt ju had a miscarriage and another dude basically popped up and sold her fantasy."

"yeah but daddy was still giving her affections and doing everything in his power to make her comfortable but she didn't accept it."

"yeah they told me that too & that's how he ended up with yo mama." i dried my hands off before opening up the old bay and shaking it all over the chicken.

"ugh i just don't understand how ? my mama so bitter for no reason bruh , but i hope ju be alright that's heart breaking fr."

"yeah i'm check up on my mama and that's probably why she not cooking sunday. i'll cook though cause i know everybody in distress.." i tossed the chicken around in the flour.

"boutta tell them hooligans that." she laughed typing on her phone.

i tested the grease by sprinkling a lil flour over it and it start popping so i dropped the chicken in there. i only put bout four in there at a time cause if it get over crowded it take longer for the chicken to cook.

——-

short chapter sorry y'all i've been busy. my prom this weekend 😛😛😛😛.

i'm trying to get back right though so just enjoy this lil short chapter.