2.05

𝗦𝗮𝗹𝗼𝗻𝗶 "𝗹𝗼𝗻𝗶" 𝗘𝗱𝘄𝗮𝗿𝗱𝘀 | 𝟭𝟲

i woke up and checked my phone and it was 330AM. i couldn't sleep longer than an hour keep waking up so i got outta  bed and walked down the hall to khy room. since he's being staying the night over here this week.

i knocked on the door and he didn't respond so i just opened the door and he was sleep with a blunt in his hand. i took it out his hand putting it on the dresser.

i got in on the other side of the bed. "loni ?" i heard him mumbling.

"yes ?"

"can't sleep again ?" he asked pulling me onto his chest.

"no." i said lowly as a tear slide down my face.

"don't cry loni , y'all going bounce back." he said rubbing my back.

"maybe he's right khy , i think i do force him into doing stuff." i sighed.

me and harlem got into an argument two weeks ago and we still haven't talked to each other. well... he tried to talk to me but i said i didn't wanna talk.

"loni you do it because you care about him, you do it to all
of us honestly." he said making me frown.

"why nobody said anything ? so he was right i am a control freak" more tears started streaming down my face.

"lo lo you are a control freak but in a good way , we don't say nothing because we know that you just want what's best for everybody. you got a good heart everybody know that including harlem." he wiped my face "but i do have to stand with harlem on this , going back to New York probbaly will unleash some memories to him that he doesn't want to deal with yet and you gotta respect that loni."

"but why he couldn't just explain that to me , and i would've left him alone about it."

"look i been around Harlem more  these past couple of weeks  i learned that he doesn't express himself much when his emotions involved. he don't even talk much honestly. he not a pushover but he very antisocial"

"yeah i know , he kinda reminds me of daddy."

"yeah that's exactly who he reminds me of , and key act just like daddy that's why he be trying Harlem and Harlem be giving it right back to em."

i laughed "sounds about right."

"yeah, now cmon let's go to sleep."

——

"loni baby." mama called my name from the kitchen.

"coming." i got up off the couch and walked into the kitchen. "yes ma'am ?" i watched her look through the cabinets.

"can you run to walmart for me , i need some sugar, and we need some paper plates i didn't know yo old ass daddy took em to his radegy ass establishment." she said slamming the cabinet shut.

"keep my name out yo mouth hoe !" he yelled from the living room.

"don't fucking play with me kamari !" she yelled back going in her purse.

"i got it mama." i grabbed my keys off the hook. i didn't need no card because i got apple pay and Walmart pay.

"is harlem coming today he hasn't came the last two sundays ?"

every sunday my mama cooks and everybody comes over to eat.

"i don't know ma..."i sighed "i unblocked him and texted him and i'm assuming he blocked me back cause my
messages doesn't say delivered or nothing but it's not green."